Transmog - Axe for DK Tauren - opinions

Hi everyone.

I am asking for help in choosing the great axe for my DK Tauren - who after many years of fighting his new role in society as a dead man and for the most part disagreeing with other tauren - finally accepted his fate of Death Knight who knows that only by using fully DK stuff - will be able to save Azeroth. In the transmog, I want to mix elements of Heavy Saronite DK armor with elements of Primal Tauren clothes. Hence the lack of chest and more primal shouldery, I’m still thinking about changing the helmet.

Returning to the main thread: I am thinking about the axe for Blavik: it must obviously be similar to the one that Tauren Chieftain held in Warcraft 3.

I have two candidates, First: Kiril, Fury of Beasts - very effective, having strict references to Shadowlands or Death Knight forces. It would be for my Tauren a strong counterpart of Frostmourne, who in a way resembles the Tauern Halabard from Warcraft 3

The second candidate - Axe of Tauren Chieftains - less effective, slightly smaller, fewer effects and references to the Death Knight runic weapons, while he could refer to the fact that my Tauren still believes in his people before taking the new path, wants to represent them, uses this weapon better than any live specimen of this species.

I am asking for your opinions :slight_smile:

I really like the last one but imho as a DK the best 2h wep you can get is a blue axe sold inside acherus

1 Like

Axe of the Tauren Chieftains is amazing.

I use it on my tauren paladin.

1 Like

Bryntroll, the bone arbiter. it’s bones, bones and more bones. or Ramaladni HC version

On my tauren i like to mog Tyrannical Gladiator’s Decapitator. I like huge axes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.