Transmog comps vs Fashion comps in FF and GW2. New idea: Cool looking gestures / emotes

Hello everyone and Blizzard!

Shortly saying I’ve been up to +50 transmog comps since 2020 of my active era in WoW (that started in 2004). Placed several times TOP 5 and won comps as well 10 times. At streamer comps on Twitch.

Couple years ago I also saw a Final Fantasy fashion contest by Asmongold, where fashions seemed to be very well-detailed. Compared to WoW’s.

Yesterday I saw my first Guild Wars 2 fashion contest by Moopliss. The mogs were very well-detailed once again, but my eye caught how the animated emotes were much cooler and based than in WoW. WoW’s emotes are kinda basic, but they could be as cool as GW2’s. And something you could grind as well in-game to obtain like as cosmetic.

Those animated emotes would make transmog presentations much cooler. Today we have to use for example Hearthstone animations, or animations from Toys to make our transmog presentations more based. Or more cool. But toys and Hs have cooldowns, which make it a little bit tricky. And some of them you can’t even use in certain instances.

I think they are known as gestures, or emotes in Guild Wars 2. For example like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02zw0qHGIFM

Transmog presentations need something new anyway that don’t have cooldowns and could be freely used.

Thanks for reading!
-Abomination

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.