Transmog Daggers into Fist Weapons

I didnt touch rogue since they removed Combat specialization that was able to wield daggers, swords, axes AND FIST WEAPONS

Imo it was best class-spec-race combo for worgen

Outlaw can use all of those brother. But it was/is maces instead of axes.

Outlaw is an abomination :shushing_face:

:no_smoking::gun:
:no_pedestrians::skull_and_crossbones:

Sword do make more sense then a fist weapon tho.

[Twinblade of the Hakkari] <-- Transmorg your dagger into a “sword” with this.

I gotta admit, I kinda like it, mostly because of the fantasy it represents to me. Like a thug that gives no sh*ts. The kind of guy that approaches the old lady from the neighbourhood that is arriving home just after recieving her pension, steals it from her and when her little dog comes to protect her kicks him unto her grandson’s face and then leaves on his hog leaving all of them in a dark smoke cloud.

1 Like

And all this in santa suit during christmas :rofl:

1 Like

That’s the best time, with some luck he can also steal some sweets.

Why? Daggers have short blades, fist weapons have short blades, 1H swords have medium sized blades. In game there are exceptions yes, but the general concept of either weapon is that.

Sadly, I can’t get myself to play Outlaw even when it has some allure to make me play because of Thunderfury Artifact skin, but it’s gameplay feels SO mainstream and boring for me. Besides, it’s the meta / MDI / FOTM spec. Which I find annoying so I prefer to be different and pull off my best as Assassination which feels more rewarding too.

I wish they’d bring back the old Combat, now that would be great. Maybe bring back old versions of other classes/specs as well (as additonal specs), which would allow for some variety on gameplay.

What I like about Outlaw are the Grappling Hook and the skills with the gun. Other than that I think I prefer Assassin also.

I think I mostly don’t like it because it’s too RNG with RtB and SnD isn’t much powerful in comparison with RtB. It would be cool to have a new skill (maybe a finisher/cleave ability) where you can combo shots with multiple pistols also have visible pistols sheathed on character like in Assassin’s Creed 4, I’d love that though.

1 Like

The simplest answer is, because it will add extra work to the dev team, which is already overloaded and won’t add extra monetary value. If that’s hard to believe check out the mount section in the ingame store.
Which is kinda dumb, since i would love to play an assassination rogue and use my claws as a worgen, but i’m forced to stick with the absurdity of outlaw and use fist weapons… Just imagine it a monster using a fist weapon shaped like a claw, because he visited the manicurist just now and his own claws are brittle…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.