Transmog Helmets from shop gone?

Bought them long ago, I can no longer find them to transmog my helmets…and now when I go to the shop they are not there too. Have they been removed from the game? If so, I want my money back!

They’re still available to use, but the ability to purchase them was removed early in 2019.

They were part of Blizzard’s ‘‘See you later bundle’’ - a shameless cash grab which bundled together a number of store items which were removed from the store at the end of the event.

It was implied at the time that they may return in the future.

Blizzard

This limited-time bundle includes all pets, mounts, and helms that are about to enter hibernation in the Blizzard Archive on January 6, 2019. Get them all now, in one fell swoop, before it’s too late!*

Items in the See You Later Bundle will enter hibernation on January 6, 2019 and will no longer be available in the Blizzard® Shop or in-game shop (until further notice). These items may return at some point in the future.

This is a dynamic bundle, which means the bundle’s total price will be reduced if you already own one or more of the items this bundle contains. Log in to see your price.

If they’re not in your transmog interface: -

• The items may be on a disused or deleted character - when the Legion pre-patch dropped, all items, banked or void storaged were added to the transmog interface, but you had to log onto the character to trigger it.

If your character or the items were deleted you should be able to get them restored by a GM, provided there’s evidence of the purchase in your transaction history.

Or

• Your sources tab may be partially un-checked - the tab in the top right corner of the interface allow you to filter items by source, you may have un-checked one of them.

Or

• You may have misremembered purchasing them - check your transaction history on your battle.net account to see if you actually bought them.

Or

• Blizzards FAQ on the subject lists this: -

PURCHASED A HELM AND NOW IS MISSING FROM THE COLLECTION

We are aware of an issue with purchased helms disappearing from the collection. Our developers are working on a fix.

2 Likes

thx, seems its the last issue, hopefully they fix soon, my gnome rogue has to look ewul!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.