Transmog looks disappear from collected items

Hi,
I will open here a thread as the ticket opened EU72210283 is not getting resolved.
The problem that I have at this moment is old but getting more frustrating every time.
Since I started to play WoW I farmed and looted legacy items because I liked to collect transmog looks. And with each expansion or patch I noticed many transmog looks just disappear from collected items and re-appear on non-collected items. This is happening not for only one char that I have but to the entire account, note: I farmed rare drops, and I wont spend again the time to re-farm the same.
I need a detailed explanation about this, why my collected items just vanish from the collection? Second, I want my stuff back, since I payed game time in order to be able to farm them.
Third: If my stuff doesnt get back, I would like to have my money spent on game time returned, since this is an unfaire way to make the players spend more time on this game.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.