Transmog lvl restrictions?

Indeed, this is just stupid.

Been playing MMORPGs for 12 years, so I doubt the “fanboys” are a new generation of players. Cant’ stand people with another opinion?

I can’t stand people with stupid ideas. That’s different. WoW is not a sandbox even though many players claim it is. Leave transmog as it is, the only thing i would remove is level restrictions.

1 Like

Then the ability to change axes into swords, greatswords into staves etc should also be removed?

I am all for removing ALL restrictions on transmog!

If some fear it will destroy their RP just make transmog limited on RP servers… that way those of us who dont care about RP can transmog what we want… It is just cosmetics.

And to those who feel it is only youngsters who want limits removed… I am a 41 year old woman. I just dont care about RP. I think it would be neat to remove all restrictions and have a few realms like RP have the restrictions so ppl could choose.

More choices for all equals a better game

1 Like

No, but this way i will not see any priest with Soul Cleaver on his back transmogged from any staff. Just try to understand, all these people who would do such clown sets would kill immersion, Mage wielding Cataclysm Edge on his back? it would look like a circus, or funserver instead of retail.

You mean like people walking around in a onesie or look like superman? This is already the case.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.