Transmog pieces not registering when obtaining them

I’ve been farming a few transmog sets in Tomb of Sargeras, Antorus the Burning Throne and The Nighthold and on 16 occassions I’ve had bits not register when I grab them off the boss to find the acquired gear piece to still be marked as unobtained, I have no idea if this is some kind of bug but it is really frustrating to spend time running the raids and making little to no progress on some sets.

Class specific items won’t be earned on other classes until next patch, keep them in your bank if you want to earn them when the patch hits.

OK, if that’s the case I’ll halt my transmog farming till the next patch drops and level up more of my characters in the mean time for more future raid runs, good to know it wasn’t a bug or something.

You can put the existing looted items into the Void Storage where it won’t steal space away from your inventory and bank and once the next big patch hits, you should be automatically granted all appearances in your possession regardless of class specific restriction.

One other alternative, although I am not sure if the 30 day timer will suffice is to let items go into your maibox for much later. Meanwhile you can keep on farming.

Trading Post blog from a minute ago indicates class restrictions may be lifted as early as *Nov 1st.

I’ll have to remember that for when I do my next couple of raid runs