Transmog question

I have a warrior alt and I wanted to transmog him into my 7th Legion armour, however it does not appear?

Is this because it requires rep with the 7th? Is there anything I can do to unlock it?

I presume you mean 7th Legionnaire’s whatever?

It can’t require rep, because the pieces themselves can drop from rares in Arathi to use. So ss far as I know, it requires only level 120 and Alliance.

Is your warrior alt an Alliance 120?

Look for an error message that might appear briefly and thsn disappear when you try to transmog a piece.

1 Like

Ah, he is only a lvl 80. I thought I might be able to transmog the look.

No. If the character can’t wear it, they can’t mog it.

Some pieces have lower-level lookalikes, but not these ones.

This is not always true, i can transmog my Shadow’s Edge Axe which is epic level 85 weapon on my level 40 alts :stuck_out_tongue:

I hate the quirkiness of the transmog rules!

I have a level 30 Warrior, and I just checked, and Shadow’s Edge is not available for him to transmog, even though it is in my account’s Appearances, and a level 110 can mog it.

At level 80 I believe you can only mog up to items of level 90. Then 98 to 110.
They removed rep requirements from transmogging, so you won’t need to worry about that thankfully.

Tip for the future. You can check what is required for you to use certain transmog appearance in game. Just open your collections(shift+p) and go to appearances. Use arrows to move pages. If you find some with red highlight then it means you have them unlock but you can’t use them on current character right now. If you hover your mouse over it it will tell in red text what this appearance requries(in this case would be cartain level).

This only shows in collections UI. If you go to transmogger you can’g see that becasue it only shows what is available right now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.