Transmog saved/not saved items

Quick question. If I collected for example tier 5 in TBC and deleted/vendored it to save space. Should transmog have saved it or do you need to re collect it? Im hearing a lot of people say different things, and in my case it has NOT saved. Anyone know anything about this?

1 Like

seems completely random. I had 4/5 t4 pieces but had the fifth still in the collection somehow

other tierset not at all eventhough I used them during tbc. You can farm them but odds are they are unlocked in a month from now but I would not count on it.

1 Like

Yeah it seems super bugged. For example my stormherald is in the collection even though i vendored it. But none of my s3 gear is there. Weird as hell

Similar experience, also seems to vary from character to character. My level 60 priest (my only clother) only has the items it has currently, no quest rewards or nothing I used to own. My level 70 shaman however has a bunch of stuff I have vendored in tbc. Might be an expansion thing as well.

In theory only quest items. Drops would need to be re-acquired.

Now if you sold them AFTER they got added to your collection and now they!re missing, that’s a bug. Was too scared to vendor any of my gear yet.

I don’t have a single quest reward unlocked unless I still had it or another reward from the same quest in my bags. Have other people got unlocks from previously completed quests without that yet, as was the case when Legion first introduced the system?

Same Here and i got the feeling IT IS completely random. For example, in Classic on this rogue i got bis from naxx including Kingsfall etc. Weapons randomly missing, while other not so “glorious” weapons i deleted or sold along the way can BE transmogged still. Weird if you ask me.