Transmogg suggestion

So i did a “View in dressing room” on an armor set i saw on a void elf.

and i’m wondering if there is any thing THIS revealing that you can use for a shaman… so mail armor that is.

Tried, but they don’t have a transmogg suggestion video.

2 Likes

They’re typically referred to as slutmogs. Googling mail slutmogs will probably find you results.
Or just make a female hunter / shaman and view it yourself.

But that specific set is made up off cloth items and Void Elf base model items with hidden tmogs.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s very easy to make good mogs in plate, cloth & leather…

But for some reason mail is just shafted in this regard.

2 Likes

Not enough mail classes and they never seem to get very good armorkini options.

I do wish they’d introduce more skimpy sets, variety is the spice of life after all.

2 Likes

Or just remove armor type restrictions… The leather chest piece from garrisons is godlike.

They could also add some ‘appearances’ that worked for all armour types. Or just let us hide pants.

Especially tops along with some new shirts so we can mix.

Still disappointing that they are so reluctant to add more skimpy outfits, leaving us with pixelated vanilla stuff. Just make them skimpy for everyone and it won’t be sexist as some would probably yell…

2 Likes

I’m still quite suprised that they even have the “Hide chest” for female characters.

That was a very pleasant suprise when i read those patch notes back in the day

This set and it’s recolours are the closest:
http://wowroleplaygear.info/2012/03/07/spiked-chain-set/
But it’s all old pieces.

Yet every notable female have been covered up…

Indeed. NPC clothing in recent years have been very sad.

That chest covers pretty much every thing, so kinda defeats the purpose :smiley:

But those pants might be something to look into further

Yes, that one was for the legs, but you can see some old sets here that have very revealing pieces:
http://wowroleplaygear.info/2010/01/04/stylish-mail-sets/

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.