Traveler's Log & Monthly Reward (Oct 2024)

post said developers fixed the problem but I still didn’t receive any mount for completing traveler’s log… :frowning:

You probably have to open the cache. That’s how usualy you get tenders and rewards.

the cache is not clickable, I already tried to… :frowning:

Did you finished it before the fix? If so I think a ticket is needed.

yeah i finished it before the fix…

Got the same problem. Finished the Trading Post Track yesterday but after the Hotfix today I did not get the mount. The track shows as full, but no mount to be found in my bags, mail or pet journal.

1 Like

There are lot of ppl who finished Traveler’s before the fix and haven’t get the mount. Send tickets. Only thing is needed that Blizz reads what’s going on here.

Hey all,

A hotfix was applied last night to fix the issue with the mount appearing in the vendor list (instead of being the monthly reward). If you fully completed the track yesterday, could you check the Trading post chest please?

we already checked relogging /reload, changing character and everything i could do but we can’t click it sadly :frowning:

The chest is not clickable anymore!

Are you seriously asking ppl to click that chest as they already are telling that it’s not possible.

1 Like

Yes, I am asking players to confirm that the chest is not providing the mount.

Some players claimed yesterday that they bought the mount and lost Tenders, and then created tickets to request a refund. We’ve verified that this wasn’t accurate (trying to buy the mount ended up throwing an error, and no Tenders were lost).

The mount isn’t tradable, even if we try to “scam” blizzard is “binds when picked up” so we just want the mount for ourselves. There’s no gain in looting that mount 2 times or 1000. I get that people who wanted the refund is scamming but we just want the reward of 1000 points that we completed yesterday :frowning:

1 Like

Good, you got answers that chest is not providing mount. About scammers I have no idea.

Absolutely nobody is talking about scamming anyone. There was a bug yesterday with an item, and some players mistakenly thought that they had lost currency because of it.

Let’s get back on topic now please. :slight_smile: Off topic responses will be deleted.

I have the same problem as in that I completed the travelers log 1000 point thing and didn’t get the mount
I just checked both the chest in Stormwind and in Dornogal but I couldn’t open it again to get the mount out of it

1 Like

checked with multiple chars and its shows complete but tender chest not clickerable since id finished the quest before the fix

1 Like

I checked again on Multiple Characters but i can not interact with the Chest at the Trading Post, I tried both Chests, the 1 in Dornogal and the 1 in Stormwind.

But as soon as you collect the 1000 Trader’s Tender you can not interact with the Chest anymore, no gear Icon, nothing, its like the Chest is not there.

Not does it matters but i’m on EU-Kargath.

1 Like

Also unable to click the chest as I collected the 1000 tender yesterday before the hotfix. Checked with multiple characters in Stormwind, Orgrimmar and Dornogal and across 2 accounts on EU-Argent Dawn - no mount.

Thank you all for the responses so far, we’re definitely looking into this. :pray:

It also looks like some rare players actually did lose some Tenders when trying to buy the mount, possibly if they tried to freeze it before attempting to buy it. We’re also looking into this.

2 Likes