Traveler's Log & Monthly Reward (Oct 2024)

Thank you for your efforts :kissing:

Completed the log waited until the mount appeared as a reward rather than a item to be safe but did not get the mount only the tenders…still no fix??

Hi is there an update for this topic? I completed the trading post track yesterday (1st whilst the bug was there logged in today and the trading post shop nor the chest has the mount for me but it still says i have completed the track

Thanks in advance

They are still working for solution.

1 Like

I’m really frustrated about this, so plz, plz do something so that we can get our jelly mount. I don’t have it too since I completed traveler’s log before the hot fix

+1. Same problem here. After a ticket I just got the answer that “currently we do not have any workarounds to share for players who completed the monthly track while this mount was unavailable”, but at the same time that it’s being looked into… so probably gonna take a couple of days, just like the people that spent tenders on it. In fairness, the trading post is kind of a buggy mess, there has been times where I had negative tenders at some point, that’s about the worst of oditty I have seen there.

As i read this, i wanna note that i finnished the monthly on day 1 of October, got the tenders but no mount. And now looking at the Trading Posts in Dornogal, the mount display is gone for me. I cant see it, nor is it in the list from the npcs. I have double/tripple checked on X toons, logged out, quit the b-net app, rebooted my pc. The mount is just gone, i know your working hard on it. Hopefully there is a fix on this issue soon. Thanks in advance.

Hey all,

As mentioned yesterday, our developers are looking into this issue.

I can confirm this morning that the goal is to fix affected players (players who completed the monthly track before the hotfix on Tuesday evening, and the rare players who tried to buy the mount after freezing it, effectively losing their Tenders).

Please note that there is no need to open a ticket, as game masters will not be able to provide the mount, or refund lost Tenders.

As always, we appreciate your patience while our developers work on resolving this issue. :pray:

I can also confirm that I also completed the trading post before the hotfix, and can’t loot the ‘box’ and have no mount in my mount journal.

Let me chime in for a moment. Several of my friends are now also saying that they’re also unable to link mounts in the chat (shows a wall of text instead) after unwrapping the mount reward from this month’s trading post. It had happened to me earlier but I couldn’t narrow down what was causing it. There’s a topic for it floating somewhere near the top of the forum.

old quote from US

Okay so update for you all because I found this EU post about the same issue and they’re linking the cause to be unwrapping the 6 month gift mount on that character and that’s how that character became affected.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/linking-mounts-just-says-something-unintelligible/485007

So I tested this out because my main character specifically hasn’t been able to link mounts for quite a few months now. I went to the trading post this month on a character that COULD link mounts just fine and collected the monthly reward which is a mount that needs to be unwrapped and what do you know, the character I did that on is also now unable to link mounts the same way my main character is. I’m adding this info here to keep this thread alive since the one I’m linking didn’t get traction and to add a confirmed cause of the problem.

i have the same problem, i completed the trading post before hotfix, and i didnt get the mount… the chest is blocked after the hotfix and the mount isnt on the list to buy, so the mount dissapear. I hope they fix this soon.

1 Like

Hi. It seems tickets can’t be raised anymore so I’m being diverted to the chatroom to solve my problem… Which is that I tried, like others, to buy the Depthstalker &. like others, couldn’t. I tried again yesterday & I can, so, I do. There wasn’t a reward showing & I wasn’t aware that it was going to be the Depthstalker so now I have the mount & a loss of tenders on something that I would have been able to get for free. It is now beyond the refund time period so I would like to know what can be done to get back the tenders that I wouldn’t have spent if I hadn’t bought the mount?

Also having this same issue after collecting my 1000 points by end of Tuesday morning!

Cannot collect it either. It shows at the 1000 mark briefly before disappearing and it is unclickable.

I have completed the traveller’s log 1000/1000 on Tuesday and didn’t receive the mount either.
Currently the log displays you have collected all rewards for this month :frowning:
Is there still no update in regards of the issue?

Same problem here.
Finished my tasks Tuesday morning, and till now, no bonus item.

Cause it´s the not the fault of us “players”, I really hope Blizz will find a solution…

If there will be no way to give us the mount, for ME it would also be okay if the reset my tasks for october so I can do them again to trigger the bonus item, eventually plus 500 points as a little “sorry”…? :thinking::slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Completed trading post on Tuesday before the hotfix and did not receive Depthstalker

Same here, finished the log before the fix and did not get the mount :c

I opened a ticket for this, in the response from Blizz I was told to complete one further entry in the log and that this would generate the chest containing the mount. I did the “Complete 5 Brewfest Quests” entry and it didn’t work…

I’ve just tried that too. Did the quest to /bow at the Theater Troupe Actors went to trading post and nothing.