Traveler's Log & Monthly Reward (Oct 2024)

Where is the reward for Traveler’s Log after getting 1000 points?

It’s the jellyfish mount in the ‘items for sale’ list which you can’t buy. It’s been reported as a bug and hopefully it’ll be shifted to where it should be.

1 Like

Yes, I figured that out. Let’s hope for the fix.

I have managed to set this months Month’s Bonus Reward “Depthstalker” as a frozen item and cannot unfreeze this trading post item, I have tried dragging and dropping a new item on top of it, this does not work.

1 Like

That’s correct. Thank you Roisin. :pray:

I on the other hand already completed the tender run before the stalker was fixed. Now after claiming my tenders I cannot get the mount.

1 Like

Same thing here. Why does the trading post always seem to have issues? Can we get an update if we will get the mount sent to us or something?

1 Like

Don’t you just drag something else onto the “Freeze” slot, to unfreeze what is already occupying it? That’s how its always worked for me at least.

I lost all my trader tenders. Bought something this morning, then went back few hours ago to check if there was anything else I wanted, said I had 0 currency (had about 3-4k earlier today).

1 Like

Will you also retroactively send the mount to us who finished the Traveler’s Log before it was fixed? I want my jellyfish :frowning:

3 Likes

I completed the Trading Post earlier and there was no reward. At the time, the mount was available for 600 trader’s tender (bug). but it’s not there now and while it’s now showing as the reward and saying that I have completed it, the mount is nowhere to be seen.

I understand there was some issues with this mount Depthstalker. I read on wowhead that it was supposed to be fixed now but i have not got this mount i checked for “depthstalker” and “progenitor jellyfish” in my mount page and its not there at collected or not collected, oh and no i cannot click the chest again to see if its there and there is nothing in the mail

I have the same Problem, I was to fast and collected my 1000 Trader’s Tender before the Hotfix was applied and now i cant click on the Chest again and no Mount in the Mail or Mount Collection.

When i Login and look in the Adventure Tab i can see the Progress Bar and at the End you can see the Icon for the Mount for a second but you cant click there either.

PS. English is not my Main Language

1 Like

happened to me too… reached 1000 points and now can’t get the reward

I reached 1000 points when the trading post was bugged on 1st october and the monthly reward was buyable for 600 tenders instead of as a monthly reward. Now blizz fixed it but who already reached 1000 points can’t get the mount because it says that we already received all the rewards from this month.
Send the mount by mail please for people who completed the 1000 reward and didn’t receive the mount.

happened to me too… filled the 1000 points and got no reward

Same problem here

Same problem to me

Same issue here, spent the 1000 points and no Depthstalker…

Yeah same here i am usually really fast i even prepare my 10 crafting orders before hand on an alt and place another alt at the stormwind gate to get ready for 15 pet battles