Treatise and Public Orders

Hi.

So the past couple of days, I have been Monitoring Treatise in the Public Order list for Inscription on my Server

Since reducing Public orders down to 4, there has always been a backlog. At its peak yesterday there were 36 of them. So many that it brought up a slightly different UI that I hadn’t seen before.

The thing is, with less Crafting Charges, crafters will wait for the higher Commissions and all the Treatise for 10g will just get left.

Now, I have a few Trade Chat macros that I spam out which encourages people to Forward them to me rather than waiting in Public Backlog. It gets some response, but I still see that pile growing.

Now, I wonder if it’s worth excluding Treatise from the Weekly Limit? Or another alternative?

What’s a treatise? 🫡

Item made by Inscription which gives you 1 Knowledge Point

1 Like

The guys putting treatises actually tipping enough money for the crafters to consider making them. If they want it crafted so much they should consider tipping more than 10g

3 Likes

This is very true. I 100% agree with that.

I tried with 50g because I have no idea how much actually people want for it and so far noone picked it up.

I mean I already used mats worth like 300-400g to put it, if I have to pay another 200-300 on top of (x2 for both professions) then it can get expensive considering its just 1 point.

the problem is there are about 30 listed at 50g or below.

So when Crafters are limited to just 4 crafts, they wait until something worth spending 1 craft on, and 50g isn’t worth it when someone else lists it for 500g or 1000g. Treatise aren’t the only thing Inscription Makes.

The best thing to do is find a Crafter and just forward it to their Personal Orders at whatever price you agree on. That doesn’t need to be loads.

Scribes can make it via crafting orders to give you 1-1 knowledge points for you professions every week.

The lowered daily limit and “regen rate” is just not working, which is not suprising at all, yet folks still can’t set quality restrticions for public orders.

I think it works perfectly as they intended it to work. Just not for these Treatise.

It’s 1 item out of how many? they should be a consumable really.

or just make it marketable on AH

2 Likes

That is a solution. but would then leave Inscription with little else to sell through their Crafting Table. It would feel like the Enchanting Order system… nothing.

I tipped 150g each and got both done within 30 minutes of posting. I used to tip lower before the patch.

Once I run out of work orders I make the treatises for people that have less than four hours duration left. With resourcefulness at 17% I can get mats and gold, however pitiful the amount, but it’s hardly a solution for this issue.

1. On my server there are hundreds of unworked Treatise and the commissions have gone up from 10s to up to 500g per Treatise. That’s good, because 1s per craft was a slap in the face.
  2. You don’t need to worry about this at all. All Work Orders will be worked, since when the work orders only have 4h or less to complete they are exempt from the daily crafting order limit and everyone can fulfill them without spending a daily crafting order charge. I have not seen a work order reach 2h or less, there’s always people willing to fullfil the work orders before they expire for the commission, the ressourcefulness proc or just the achievement progress.
1 Like

That’s useful to know. Thanks.

1 Like

Orders do get eventually fulfilled but with delay. When they made this change, I decided to spend the next 20 Knowledge points on my scribe to unlock treatise crafting so I don’t have to wait. I got 10 of those KPs back from first craft bonuses for all 10 profession treatise.

They all do get eventually picked up. Even the 1 silver orders.

I pick those up myself on my scribe when they turn red (and don’t consume a charge). It’s worth it because I switch to using a crafting tool with resourcefulness missive/enchant to increase chance of obtaining some free mats. I end up with few free inks, awakened airs, awakened earths, etc.

I am sure there are other scribes who do the same. Non scribes also realize that, and this is why there are many who list those 10g or 1s orders. They don’t care about the delay.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.