Tribute to the Scarlet Crusade and Forskean Story

Just a Story faction Tribute towards two factions who both come from the same Kingdom of Lordaeron they will be missed, They may be foes to each other in the lore but these two faction are both morally gray factions and we as players have come to appreciate them.

While the Forsaken will always be around as a player faction I believe its clear to all they will never be the same again, as they have been beaten into the ground not only have lost there land, here iconic city and faction leader and a hit to there faction identity but there reinvention into this caila/aduin faction is a faith almost worse then what has become of the Scarlet Crusade. I feel for you forsaken fans no matter what here’s to the banshee queen and if you don’t like the queen herself here’s to the forsaken during her time at the very least they always were this almost 3th faction on there own but well that’s gone now I guess.

To Scarlet Fans well, honestly this could be its very own tread and I do not want to go to much into a rant, given what has popped up with this scarlet brotherhood, All I will say is this faction is such a wasted opportunity and it deserve much better then this joke blizzard has landed with.

What’s worse is stop for a moment and think about all paladins or holy light orders and guess what the scarlet crusade is actually the only Holy Order what seeks to destroy the undead.

Argent/silverhand/brotherhood of the light you name it either work with the undead and simply don’t care yet the scarlets have been thrown the bad guy card over and over its like everyone in wow has to act like anduin EVEN the horde or blizzards writing team takes a dump on the faction/person in question.

And ive been drinking so here’s to… you know what heres to the Kingdom of Lordaeron.

Any other re-iteration of the Scarlet Crusade concept will be no less than a meme at this given point in time.

They are so far gone in the “merely a setback” hole that I myself can’t consider them seriously after the 10000th time their whole order has been dismantled.

This is incorrect.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Brotherhood_of_the_Light

We of the Brotherhood of the Light are not as lenient as our brethren when it comes to meting justice to those that would do this world wrong.

The Brotherhood of the Light transcends the ability of any other group to eradicate affronts to the Light. We will take any actions necessary to rid the world of foul beasts like these undead. Nothing will stand in our way. Are you with us, or against us?

What is the Brotherhood of the Light? Well… We are all members of the Argent Crusade at the core - members of the Argent Crusade that aren’t held in check by morals, guilt and useless human emotion.

Nothing will curb my fury - not the Scarlet Crusade, not the Argent Dawn, not my brothers, not even you.

These guys are badass, the Scarlets just happen to be the crazy ones.

1 Like

Sry pal but the Brotherhood of the light has undead members and do not wish remove all undead from the world.

This is also incorrect.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Brotherhood_of_the_Light#Members

Inigo Montoy was the only member of the Brotherhood of the Light who betrayed his brethren and eventually turned into a Lich. But he was no longer of the Brotherhood by that point.

Thought whats his name been drinking was in it some other undead guy, you can even still see him today talking to other brotherhood of the light members but besides that just goes to show they are willing to work side by side with the undead,

I think you are misunderstanding the following character:

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Leonid_Barthalomew

For a member of the Brotherhood of the Light. While he mistakenly wore their tabard in Vanilla, he was of the Argent Dawn as his title stated, and later of the Argent Crusade.

ya try I believe he does work with them tho even sends people out to work for the brotherhood.

I mean… the Forsaken are certainly neutered, but I really hate people take it as inevitable that Calia is going to lead them. Calia has not shown any Horde sympathies, Calia might be undead, but she is certainly not Forsaken, and Calia is woven at least as tight in the plot surrounding the Naaru and the Light as she is in the Forsaken plot. While Blizzard already had the opportunity to push her to lead the Forsaken… they didn’t, yet. And a plot surrounding her real offspring, and the fake the Scarlets claimed to have, was already teased.

This is not the clear story people on the forums are making it out to be. It could have been “the return of the rightful queen”, but Blizzard deliberately threw in multible complicating factors. Yes, I’m throwing a “wait and see” at you, not because I think Blizzard will do better than that, but just because the “Calia will take over the Forsaken” theory seems pretty badly thought out, at the moment.

To add to this…
Yet another reminder that Calia is the heir to Lordaeron Kingdom, NOT the Forsaken.
Sure, the Forsaken used to be the people of Lordaeron, but they have stopped being that a long time ago and Calia abandoned them way back when… She is just a random, but named, npc as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like

You might want to correct the typo in your thread title, it conjures up all kinds of wrong images.

Also relevant to the people’s interrests? But perhaps I’m once again late to the party;

3 Likes

Actually it is the opposite especially in the Novel Before the Storm. The Forsaken(Most of them) are the people of Lordaeron.

1 Like

FORSKEAN

that’s their name now

1 Like

I never said she would be the leader she doesn’t have to lead them but she will clearly have a role to play in there reinvention.

I could but was drunk at the time, so I will leave it the way it is for no reason at all.

Aren’t we getting a resurgence of Scarlets in Shadowlands? I’m looking forward to it

Sure if you want them to have a Comedic take, and hints of real world trump lines. then sure, to me tho Its just really disappointing.

Probably. But not necessarily in the direction you propose. It’s not inevitable that she will be taken as an example to follow by anyone there. What we have for now is her dealing with dead Night Elves, and creepy Voss telling us how she seems nice. That’s not much of a story direction yet.
Indeed, I find it quite possible that she is unwitting part of a Naaru plot that might not be good for the Forsaken.

“No one expects the Scarlet Crusade!”

Like that?

2 Likes

Used to be the Kingdom of Lodaeron is gone, it’s now the kingdom of the Forsaken who are the rightfull rulers.

Rightful as in “right of conquest”… Which might be a thing, but doesn’t privilege them over any other force that might beat them. It’s certainly not an argument that it would be immoral to force them out, especially not if (former) lordaeronisans did it. Or even trolls.

1 Like

Na scarlets or if anyone from solliden farmstead is still around could be.