Tried to come back but

its too much.

I have no idea what to do. I try follow campaign quests but theres just so much happening. All these events, things to go and do. What part of the story am I doing? Do I go underground and do that or ignore that and follow this tree around.

For gear do I just try find the most recent content and try find a group to play with? Im lost and completely overwhelmed. I havent even been able to decide if I wanna play PvP or PvE.

1 Like

Theres no right or wrong answer.

Just kick back and go where you fancy.

2 Likes

You can do it in whatever order you like but that article shows and links the right order.

Emerald Dream is the very latest.

If you decide go pvp you can example que battlegrounds and do weeklys found in valdraken from npc inside the training dummy area, with honor you buy honor items quickly and eventually conq pieces which you can turn in for the catalyst found from same place it were earlier in expansion and turn in conq pieces for tier, you can also make craft requests for items with sparks obtained from the weeklys and various pvp content you do.

There is site named murlok where you can look what other people of your class use for items example if you would want guidance on that. PvP atleast gearing wise for this expansion has been made easy so theres that, hope this is for any help.

Take your time . :timer_clock: no need to rush . Look at the article puny posted . See if anything tingles your interest .
Make a list of things on a piece of paper that you think might be interesting :thinking:. Try them one by one .
There are alot of things to do .you just have to see what you will enjoy doing

It may help to remember that we’re in the last few months of the expansion. The downside of this is that all of the Dragonflight’s content so far is available to you at once (more or less anyway). That is a lot and I found it overwhelming too when I came back to the game in autumn last year.

The upside is that this also means that nothing you do right now matters all that much, because when the next expansion comes out later this year, everyone starts again from the same point. So you have several months ahead of you where you can just do anything you want and there are no wrong decisions.

Dip into PvE (a new M+/raid season starts in maybe 4-6 weeks, we don’t know the date yet), dip into PvP, do the campaign quests, explore, try out professoons, etc - see what you like, find out what sticks.

Focus on doing the campaign quests at the top of your quest log, at least for following the story. For gear, do the Emerald Dream quest line and Heroic dungeons to get to item level 424 or more, then do LFR (Looking for Raid) from the looking for groups tool. Once you feel comfortable with your class and spec, try out Mythic+ (ask about this again when you feel ready).

" Just when I thought I was out…, they pull me back in! "

Or just come back during the pre-patch and enjoy TWW :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.