Trinity is unplayable

Disc, as a whole seems really good. The only thing that’s letting it down is the shield CD in pvp. Would love to see weakened soul come back or proc atonement off renew with a similar “weakened soul” effect. Trinity just feels awful to use at the moment and its a shame.

I just quit playing my priest because of this change. I never play radiance, and go for full atonement healing with trinity talent. Now this is impossible to do

looks like its just us two that care, doubt it will be given a second look

I care about this, but never played Trinity much myself due to mainly playing 2s.
In rated Solo shuffle i still won’t play it now, as CD on powerword shield makes it only really active when i need to rupture - i feel like.

We need a fix for this. Impossible for RBG play to spread atonements for trinity. Why would we need a cooldown on Power word: shield when it already created a debuff on target…
Brainless change

Doesn’t matter anymore, they are nerfing atonement healing by 10% and Schism by 10%, however they did buff radiance! Its yet again another pve change that ruins us in pvp…

But you get ~18% more damage increase. Which in turn buffs atonement healing too

1 Like

I really want to play Discipline and I think about it a lot, but this Power word: shield cooldown ruins everything.
Atonement play with trinity is so much fun for me for rbgs/bgs, and I can’t believe I won’t be able to play it with the new talent trees and offensive abilities :frowning_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.