Trinket help

I see many people running with 2 use trinkets and simcraft confirms that they are my 2 top choices. I need help on the ones I have Nymue’s and Belor’relos. my understanding is that I use Nymue’s with my damage CDs. Now what I don’t, is how do I use Belor’relos in Mythic +. Do I have to be in close proximity with the mobs? Do I combine it with my aoe spells? Seems that if I have to move to be close to mobs I might loose dps by moving!
Would appreciate any help.

You need to be within close proximity with the mobs for Belor’relos, basically malee range but it’s castable while moving so you can get close and start casting and move in, then move back out.

I can’t say how well it does in Mythic+ or say when it’s best to use as i don’t do them but it does do some amazing damage when your taking down packs of elite mobs in open world or soloing rares. I just run in with RoF, pop that and watch like 10 elites just instantly die. Good fun!

The trinket does damage to you aswell, i usually pop a death coil a few seconds after to recover the health the damage does.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.