Troll Community on AD

Hey there.

I was just wondering if there are any Troll Tribes on AD that are active and with a reasonable size.(No 6 People active for me are not a reasonable Size for a tribe)

If yes i was wondering where they can be found and what sort of Troll Tribe they belong to.Some i know from the german areas are Forest troll exclusiv or only Zandalari or only Frost trolls.

3 Likes

The Painted Shields are a good troll based guild if that is what you are looking for.

I recommend seeking them out for good troll RP.

6 Likes

As our friend mentioned, the Painted Shields are a good choice.
You also have the community that you can join!

4 Likes

If you are looking for a general area with active troll roleplayers of ‘this tribe’, I’m afraid I don’t know since most troll roleplayers bunch up together no matter what tribe they are and either way, it’s guild orientated.

The Darkspear Warband is souly a Darkspear guild, Painted Shields is based on the rastari from Zandalar but has also recruited trolls from other tribes besides the Zandalari and the Hand of Zul have a lot of tribes in it.

However, there is also an active discord for the troll RP community so if you wish to get in touch with the troll RPers and these guilds I mentioned, I suggest you start your search there.

6 Likes

Hello there!

First of all, as it has been mentioned, I recommend joining Terrace of Tribes discord. It’s a great initiative to unite troll rpers of AD!

For the guilds themselves, I can recommend:

Painted Shields - a military Rastari cohort focusing primarily on serving the Zandalari Empire and Queen Talanji. They also got fabulous uniforms.

The Darkspear Warband - a military group of Darkspear trolls loyal to their tribe first and foremost and by extension, the Horde;

Hand of Zul - neutral congregation of trolls of all tribes seeking to unite the trollkind as one, and liberate them from ‘subjugation’ of the Horde. Protecting the trolls above everything else.

7 Likes

Gonna throw in Shadow of the Empires as well. We’re very active, with RP based around the life in Zul’gurub and DMed storylines revolving around the players’ characters. We’re horde and alliance hostile and do not interact with other guilds, however.

4 Likes

Shadow of the Empires are a group of some pretty awesome people, and I can also heartily recommend Hand of Zul as well. If Cult of The Raptor were still around I’d also throw in my recommendation there but sadly they’re not.

1 Like

I’ve only ever heard good things about The Hand Of Zul, +1 for them

3 Likes

Absolutely going to endorse both HoZ and Painted Shields, it’s always nice when troll scene has variety to offer! Furthermore there is the Darkspear Warband too if you’re more into the horde oriented tribe.
(I totally did notice the last guild being mentioned too, endorsing those too)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.