Troll ladies in Shadowland

In order to make trolls that have posture shown in examples they would have to create skeleton rig from scratch + mesh and textures.
If we know that allied races are using rig from core races ,we can assume that vicious trolls will not happen.

that first image looks like a man troll with a womans hairstyle

I like my lady trolls as they are. They just need to give us a wider range of expressions and fix some of the hair styles that look like they are made of paper. Also give custom druid forms for travel and moonkin form, newer races get them, we should too.

Not with her chest, it doesn’t :grin:

4 Likes

the first one looks much more like how darkspear male trolls look wich is better imo.

The second one however looks like a forsaken and a troll had a baby. especially in the face

I played with that Alpha client once, those early troll women look atrocious. I don’t think they would be very popular, most troll female players tend to pick the “baby face” option (it was more noticeable with the old models though).

The top one is so God damn sexy…! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

What did I just watch?!?
The fulgiest thing in Azeroth…and you recommend this thing to be added as a skin!!!
What cave did you crawl from???

1 Like

I disagree, they lookabsolutely fine the way they are, some fairstyles needs to be revisited to not lookso 2D as they currently are, and get more face options.

I surely hope that the previes don’t show all of face paint. I am really hoping for just single stripe over eyes.
And single stripe over lips.

I know there is close to no chance for it but new melee animations and especially sprint one would make a big difference.

I would prefer Blood Trolls but its probably more clothing and paint than appearance~ unless they would add those fat ones :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

These troll models better than some irl models.

Wait, where did you see those?

I know someone who gonna be happy with the OP :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Trolls are supposed to look nasty. That’s why they are trolls.

Okay, I’m going to stab you.

4 Likes

Ok~ I just transformed into interesting troll that I didn’t even know existed as unique model in game. Maybe because I visited throne of thunder once or twice :rofl:

WoW trolls aren’t nasty tho. Vol’Jin in his own book was described to be quite a looker. Talanji is described to be beautiful.

And Does Zekhan look nasty to anyone? C’mon he is very handsome.

https://i.imgur.com/u5N9NYZ.jpg

Trolls do look handsome mon.

It’s these old stories & legends telling that trolls are these disgusting mongrels.
In reality, we just some homies lookin’ to chill out and have bad plate Transmogs.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say that they look bad in all plate transmogs, they’re a big challenge but not impossible. The one which you’re using looks very good on them imo.

And in SL they rock it with Necrolord set, no other race- even Zandalari- looks as good in this set :
https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/news=311985/necrolords-maldraxxus-covenant-transmog-sets#modelviewer:4:16;900002;8;182300;7;182041;5;182035;6;182040;1;182036;3;182037;10;181961:8+0

It’s made for them

*wipes a tear *

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.