Troll or Tauren Druid? Which one do you prefer?

both

8 Likes

I’m an OG so I’d go for tauren. BUT!

Any tmog on Zandalari looks megadope.

1 Like

I have to say i like both as Ceran and Schmus play them so i can not say who is best !

1 Like

Troll, because taurens models are too big and look goofy after the update.

Tauren.
Chill happy cows

4 Likes

My gut says tauren because I feel for troll shaman would be more fitting (witch doctor) but honestly I have no clue. And my druid is highmountain tauren.
Also, I am slightly curious why you don’t want allied race.

1 Like

It seems the votes are Tauren: 12 Troll: 7 (Someone recommended both so I counted 1 for both then) I’m waiting for a little bit more and I can decide :slight_smile:

Neither,one has big ugly feet,the other has hunch back & weird neck

Go troll! Personally I find Tauren too big and, due to their size, it always feels like they’re going really slowly, which annoys me so much. If you’re playing feral (or non glyph of the stars boomie) then you won’t see whichever form you choose anyway.

My first druid was a Tauren and it’s the only character I ever paid for a race change on - just didn’t like playing it at all.

1 Like

Depends what you care about as a player

Aesthetics ?
Racials ?
Lore?

If you prefer the look and forms of one massively over the other go for that if it’s important to you
Also… what spec are you going to main ? * this might change while playing a druid tbh ! *

It’s your decision, take both out on a class trial if you can
Taurens are the OG druids that fit the class very well , and trolls offer loads of flavour. Good luck deciding :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tauren. I never liked troll druids.

1 Like

Sorry to say this but why always ask for other peoples opinion? This is like your 6th topic asking ppl what to name your char or which race to pick. Why not decide for yourself what you like best?

thats why…

I prefer mine troll but each to their own.

1 Like

Tauren. OG race. :ox:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.