[Troll RP] Shadow of the Empires - 8 years of troll RP! - back in Zul'Gurub

Thank you so much! We do indeed still have a very devoted priest of Bethekk, you’re most likely to find him hanging around in Bethekk’s temple, and he’s always happy to guide trolls with any questions they may have.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll be with you guys soon again, give my regards to Rin’jhi!

2 Likes

Days and days of dwelling in old, abandoned Goblin mines, invested by an evil of old, is slowly taking its toll on the trolls trapped underneath the lush jungles of Stranglethorn. With exhaustion kicking in and rations lacking, each days becomes a struggle – and the worst is yet to come.

We are mid-campaign, and will be a little more difficult to reach IC as usual for a week or two more to come before we hopefully find our way back to our home of Zul’Gurub– but for those who are interested, give us a heads-up and we’ll find a way to weave you into the plot!

2 Likes

I be a troll and I be diggin’ a hole,
diggy diggy hole
diggy diggy hole.

https://i.imgur.com/wRLjuJW.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/JMBnTxk.jpg

Being trapped deep underground has some of its perks. The magnificent views are one of them!

2 Likes

We are still diggin’ through caves!

We are nearing the end of our campaign where we put a stop to this evil once and for all. The trolls cannot wait to return to their beloved Zul’Gurub, and we are expected to emerge from the ground some time next week. We’re looking forward to getting to know our new members under more…relaxed circumstances, back in Zul’Gurub!

2 Likes

We’re finally back in the city of Zul’Gurub - thank you so much for all who joined, both trolls who have been with us from the beginning as those we met during our adventures. We kick off our return in the city with a gathering, with a few well-deserved promotions waiting!

3 Likes

Our officerteam will travel to Anaheim for Blizzcon tomorrow and return the second week of November. Applications and events remain open thanks to our temp o-team: - contact Cezzjav/Yecurzo, Eka or Velzatha ingame for any questions or information about the guild!

4 Likes

We’re at Blizzcon and super excited to see more customisation options coming for trolls to reflect the rich variety of tribes within the guild!

That said, an evening dedicated to G’nathus is coming this Sunday at 8 - whisper Colmash for more information.

2 Likes

Thanks for guiding my troll again, I have so many ideas for his Bethekk trials now :heart:. Can’t recommend these guys enough!

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed yourself and you’re always welcome to pop by again!

On a more general note, this Sunday at 8 servertime we dedicate the evening to teaching and offerings for a less-known spirit - Tharon’ja! Every troll is more than welcome - just give us a whisper around that time and we’ll throw you an invite. Other races are still sacrifice-material.

1 Like

The days grow shorter and the nights grow colder. The season of Winter has begun - even in the tropical jungle!

We will spend the coming month celebrating the Loa of the Night, primarily the Gurubashi Loa Hir’eek and Bethekk. If you and your troll are interested in joining the festivities, feel free to give us a poke. Many ceremonies and rituals await!

3 Likes

The following days the trolls prepare for a tournament of magic and voodoo under Bethekk’s watchful eye – next Sunday, however, we will have a final, big hunt in Her name - all trolls are hereby invited! Just give us a heads-up if you’re planning to participate.

2 Likes

With an exciting tournament in the arts of everything voodoo and mystic, Bethekk’s month comes to a close. Congratulations to our winner, Cezzjav, and our runner up Kua - hope you will enjoy your prizes, as we enjoyed watching everyone battle it out!

I’d like to thank everyone for another year of amazing Troll RP in the jungles of Stranglethorn, and here’s to many more.

1 Like

A bump for the guild that I met only once but absolutely loved being goaded into offering to a Loa who was not even my troll’s loa.

2 Likes

In an attempt to strengthen Hir’eek after His unfortunate demise in Nazmir, the trolls in Zul’Gurub have set out to recover a set of ancient Gurubashi artifacts.

Recovering the first relics was easy - a brief encounter with a water elemental, and getting accidentally hexxed into saurids - but the third and final relic seems to be held guarded in the middle of Zul’Kunda. It’s going to take subterfuge and cunning to retrieve it!

We are open for applications and are always looking forward to meeting new trolls! Head over to our website (listed above) for more information.

1 Like

Today is our seven year anniversary! We’re super proud and honoured to be able to give daily troll-based roleplay in Zul’Gurub during all these years, and had a blast whipping up campaigns and personal plots for all the wonderful trolls who gave us a visit. A big thank you for all who have been supporting during this time and roleplaying with us, from those there since the very beginning to new trolls within our ranks!

On a more IC note – we congratulate Atal’tulak in passing his trials to become a full priest of Shirvallah, the little druid E’ka with her newfound responsibilities and Neij’have in taking the blood oath after being our invaluable scout in our plotline this month, and welcome Zandalari druid and Gonk devotee Zuz’ku – we are curious to see where his path will lead him.

8 Likes

First time I heard of you guys, but grats ! :partying_face::cake::confetti_ball:

Although I’ve been a part of this beautiful commune of trolls that clings together like glue despite having been cursed like a bazillion times and several disruptive influences running around ZG and each of the trolls being like day and night, for only around a-year-and-a-half, I gotta say it’s the most fun year-and-a-half I’ve ever had in WoW.

Each of my characters received mind-boggling amounts of development through interactions with other trolls (big thanks to Dahti and Zelujin for taking so much time to do just one-on-one plots and events for their members!) and all the ridiculous nights we sat at the logs waiting for Bakla’jan to make his legendary soup and Zelu’jin to do the STEKS, just letting our characters connect, was so incredibly rewarding.

This guild is the sole reason I will ever sub to WoW again and every time I go RP with Shadow of the Empires I know it’ll be the time of my life. There is no better choice if you’re a Troll.

Thank you for everything! See you in Zul’gurub!

3 Likes

Congrats and thanks for all the lovely RP the past years!

1 Like

I thought to finely say something with my new responsibilities! I joined uh, around December two years ago. I originally made my little troll cause I really missed roleplaying with friends, but it as it turns out, she now shares/kinda dominates being my main haha.
I have nothing but positive things to say, but I wouldn’t know where to start! E’ka and I have found new/more family and friends in Sote that I don’t think I will be able to go without anymore and I had never thought she’d play such a roll in the city.

I am wishing Shadow of the empires all the best and loads of hugs, and on to another year of awesomeness!

5 Likes