Trolls deserve better

Yes. Bfa was our last chance. And it was wasted. Trolls are a joke. Even Zandalar got ruined.

The moment they really got railed irreversibly was when Sylvanas got used as a scapegoat and no further feuds were allowed to exist.

Nothing stopped them from having Talanji pick up the pieces by rallying all of trollkind, in vengeance for Rastakhan and the sacking of the single holiest site the Trolls have. Greatest sin of BfA wasnā€™t really what it was, but what it could, no, should have been.

One grievance begets reprisal, which in itself is a grievance. BfA was sold on the idea that this cycle has gone beyond the point of no return. (What a load of bollocksā€¦ lol)

Your comments are like antidote to the stupidity of the General Discussion forums.

I agree entirely with this one too. Talanji was the perfect opportunity to have a prolonged story about the Factions being forever unable to reconcile. Too much blood on both sides. Gilneas, Teldrassil, Zulā€™Dazar, Undercity.

What you touched on here though is my largest gripe with WoW. There is such potential in WoW for storytelling on a level most MMOā€™s canā€™t reach. And yet despite this and years of opportunities to build and expand upon things and let the world feel organic and alive, we getā€¦ Dragonflight and all its failures of writingā€¦

Itā€™s like an old classic car, worth millions, that with some upgrades could be a modern marvel, but itā€™s being driven by a monkey.

1 Like

I leveled my trolls to 60 to be prepared in case trolls become relevant for the story again. Doesnā€™t seem luck to me for now. Sad. I hope next expansion treats trolls better.

Watch out for trolls they might become Trollge and end azeroth.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.