Trouble getting legendary memory

Hey um I just spent some time farming memory of the doom winds and didnt get it after 6 hours. I didnt play beta so im not sure if its my fault or just bad luck but for some reason i still havent got it (8 runs - 1 mythic 1 heroic and 6 dungeon finder runs).
I get only 1 mythic and heroic run per week for each dungeon but i can farm normal dungeons as much as i want so i thought i could farm the memory using dungeon finder. The book states that it drops from normal difficulty and i still get the loot from bosses but the memory just does not drop.
My question is, do I have to create my own party and go directly into the dungeon or i gotta just keep using dungeon finder and hope for the best? Or maybe there are some specific requirements for it to drop?

I also didn’t get it.
But Heroics are on a daily lookout not weekly btw.
I would also assume that the higher difficulty probably increases the drop chance.

I also find it stupid that non repeatable content (m0) doesn’t have a 100% drop chance. They stated that something that cannot be farmed indefinitely would be 100% chance, which it is not.
M0 can be repeated but only once weekly for the chance of loot.

Queuing for specific dungeon takes like 100 years and making a group for HC will be obsolete because after 1 week HC dungeons will be dead anyways and can be removed from the game again.

so far I havent seen anybody got a dungeon drop legendary in my group, but I saw someone got the thorgast legendary. So my question remains is if the dungeon leggos are time gated or not

1 Like

So it is repeatable. klkl

They aren’t, i’ve gotten 2 dungeon leggos and a Torghast so far, by the rate they drop for other people in my groups my GUESS is that the drop chance is somewhere between 10-15%

Which is fine considering it is repeatable content.

no mythic is not repeatable.
If normals/HC won’t drop it, yea no biggie, because it is repeatable. HC is only repeatable if you are lucky and queue with rng into the same dungeon again, which mostly won’t happen.

M0 is on a weekly lockout, so cannot be repeated or rather the same like a raid.
So in that sense, raid legendaries should also not have a 100% drop chance.
Understood?

good to know. thanks.

for all it is worth, I don’t care if it is 1% chance in normal dungeons, but yea mythics are not repeatable. Even when we got access to keystones, the dungeon is not repeatable unless you get invited by other people

Normals do drop them so yes, it is repeatable. doesn’t matter if Mythic or Heroic has a lockout, you can spam it on normal to your hearts content.
Doesn’t matter if you do Mythic, HC or Normal, seems to be the same drop rate.

just dropped it in dungeon finder after 10 runs so yeah, it does drop in normals

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.