TRP3 issues. No LUAs

Okay. Here is my issue. I am trying to recover my lost TRP3 profiles. I managed to gain all old ones from my hard drive with a software but… Yes. I did copy paste the WTF folder and even seperately all the “Saved variables” files. But when I go to “C:…\World of Warcraft_retail_\WTF\Account\My Account\Argent Dawn\Character name\Saved variables” I see all the other addons having theirs but nothing on TRP3 related… My profiles do not load and I seem to be unable to find those crusial files anywhere. How do I fix this? Been fighting with this for few days now and even tried to copy paste common TRP3 LUAs and .bak files to the character folder without any luck.

Please help.

Your TRP profiles are saved in \World of Warcraft\_retail\WTF\Account\[youraccount]\SavedVariables\ as totalRP3.lua, not in the specific character’s folder. If you’ve saved that from your previous hard drive, restore that file, and then attempt to log on a character and select the profile you want to use for it.

The said files got corrupted. No good use. Just gibberish in the files.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.