Trust Level 3 + Flag Abuse ACC bound 🧐 (update)

I really wish there was some way of seeing what requirements have not been met. When we were all brand new it was easy to see but now it’s a pain.

I do not worry about it too much, but when I run across requirements - I seriously cannot understand what is that I supposedly did different now prior 1st time around. Only difference is that I do not visit classic sub forums at all. So what am I 10 posts short of that 200k posts or what that was…

Im not a bad boi!
Well okay i am but i got alt-armied by a certain person from AD

1 Like

Disclaimer : Az is not from AD therefore her alt-army is not responsible!! :pleading_face:

1 Like

Disclaimer, it wasnt Az!

2 Likes

Yes I would like that :heart:.

Argent Dawn is a special case. Argent Dawn forums can be rough especially when comes to some subjects, for instance OOCers.

I’ll try to avoid my bias and agree with you, certain components of the Community flag abuse.

I’m not a fan of Marvel. I took my time to read some articles about those new Heroes; what I’ve read from some reporters is, they think is a satire.
I see it more of a marketing strategy, I mean “They’re hyper aware of modern culture”, said most of it, and the fact they need to announce their gender is comical.

Although I find interesting: “… post-ironic meditation on using violence to combat bullying.”. This line represents part of SJW ‘community’.

1 Like

Its 2 weeks today since i swapped to this character i think, so 36 days left for me. The other requirements is nothing, its the «within 50 of the last 100 days» that holds me back.

2 Likes

They reset everything when u server transfer, didnt u know? :scream: nah, i just swapped posting character when i lost my TL just to annoy the «post from your main to have an opinion» folks :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Guerrilla marketing?

Apparently Super Hero comic books are falling out of fashion.

Could be a ‘Guerrilla Marketing’.

The market has become Juvenile oriented. Heroes like ‘Snowflake’ or ‘Safespece’ have the purpose of selling an popular conception or idea in order to bump sales.

With this types of heroes companies try to look open-minded as much as they can; they expect to attract new customers, especially kids. Kids market is profitable nowadays.

3 Likes

Hopfully within next decade you mean

Sin refusing to be held back…

6 Likes

Same here. I should have had t3 back ages ago. Good thing I don’t care for it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A friendly reminder Flag abuse is highly frowned upon.

seems like theres alot of this going around

1 Like

I did a test past few days.

I took The Ultimate Forum Guide (Codes, Trust Levels, FAQ) - #56 to the letter.

Even inspected other T3 people profiles, and …

Visit the Forums on 50% of the last 100 Days

• Read 500 Topics created in the last 100 Days
  • Read 20,000 Posts created in the last 100 Days
  • Like 30 Posts
  • Receive 20 Likes
  • Reply to 10 different Topics
  • Don’t have more than 5 Spam/Offensive Flags
  • Don’t be currently suspended in any Blizzard Game or Forum

Is not true. It just is not. And trust me I had to watch few films for the Read 20,000 Posts created in the last 100 Days part and I truly despite random " Like 30 Posts" and …

… this is all false. I tried, I tested. It shouldn’t be pinned. I even went with the forums each features for ‘topic reading’ and paid attention to its dates. many T3 users have not even half of the topics I have read, let alone posts.

Also thank you Argent dawn for all the silly topics :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Trust level on a forum which is well known for it’s cesspool community XD

How did you count 20000?

I really don’t know how it works, it does seem hit and miss (rng) or just bugged. I don’t get why I’ve earned it back twice but others can’t at all!

It should only count your last 100 days bans/flags and all and the only thing I can think of is people are having posts flagged but not enough to hide them or action them so they aren’t even aware and that’s what’s doing it.

1 Like

I have never been actually banned. The one time I was silenced, this was overturned and my T3 was manually restored. Then when I lost it end of December I thought it was probably due to me not filling the quota of something.

Now since past days I have been bored (just having brain-down-time-due-to-covid19-around-us), I have followed plenty of talk-shows and films on tele and casually put on test few things.

Not that I need T3, and its not why I am here, but bored people conduct bored experiments.

It surely must be inconsistent and bugged. I even put myself trough torture of even reading (I actually read some !) silliness in Classic forums. Some people there are even more outlandish than fans of Fallout 76 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like