Trust Level 3 + Flag Abuse ACC bound 🧐 (update)

Update: 1 step closer to TL3 dreams!!

Personal player profiles now show TL level

Memeber meaning TL2 / Regular meaning TL3

There are some ambitious plans to group character/account on the moderation side more clearly in the future (for example, we want things like Trust Level to share across characters. Account actions already work across characters).

7 Likes

“Hell, it’s about time.”

1 Like

“In the future.”

So hopefully this year? :laughing:

1 Like

Ok, sounds good to me. I hope it’s cross Classic.

1 Like

Considering I never shut up and speak my mind independent whats currently in or out, have faced quite few personal “report abuse” fans which was also loss of my trust level 1st time around. 2nd time around who knows what that was since I never learned why.

I think trust levels on their own are pretty stupid mechanic on forums.

13 Likes

I would be impressed if the plan makes it to live.
In my opinion would be an amazing idea, especially for the flag system the post mentions.

3 Likes

Especially on the AD forums :rofl:

2 Likes

One of those words used when talking about plans that are not clear, have no priority and obv have no ETA whatsoever.

He just sold them a bag filled with air.

1 Like

I don’t really understand what the trust levels are all about, I guess I should go and read up on it but it’s kind of irrelevant in that it does not interest me. I once said that it does not matter whether you type in a blue text or green text, we all have our favourite posters. You are one of mine, I always like your posts some are funny others are direct, but you never go out of your way to flame or annoy people :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To be honest, I find it to be quite hilarious.

Someone said something to me that I didn’t even remotely find to be insulting yet the person then proceeds to clarify what they said so not just me but everyone else (Blizzard) knew that they weren’t trying to insult me.

As an example, saying I’m ignorant about something isn’t an insult, it just means that I’m not as informed as they might be about a particular subject but for them to maintain that trust level 3 they have to constantly walk on egg shells.

Basically it lets you post gifs and images :smiley:

2 Likes

I want my TL3 ACC bound! REEEEEEEE!!

1 Like

Wasn’t it someone having even more silly situation - 2 friends bantered on forums and 3rd person reported one of them. :rofl:

2 Likes

I wonder if that will happen in EU too.
My only real gripe with the system is only being able to report a few posts before being locked out for something like a day. I think you only get 5 reports before this happens. Something small anyway and, in a thread with a lot of rule-breaking posts, you barely get past the beginning.

4 Likes

I 100% didn’t know there’s a flag limit xD i always catch the saucy threads after everything’s hidden.

2 Likes

Me and Puny had banter and i got 7 day ban because somebody took offense on her behalf and she is my irl friend.
I will never get TLR3 as i am one of the most hated posters on the forum and i debate alot and people dont like my blunt approach .
I refuse to bend to blizzards will or anyone elses i have my views and i will stand by them. If i get perm banned so be it atleast i know its my own fault. Far to many people on here got it in for me and would like nothing more to see me gone .

4 Likes

Ah yes, you two ! I recalled Puny being one, but forgot the other party. Forgive me I have half-jelly-fish brain and memory to match the size.

But yes, it was your story I had in mind on my post!

I am polite person and it is unlikely ever someone can nail me for breaking CoC, but sure people do not like, when you tell things like "Mists of pandaria has done of the dullest class designs for my class across the board, and even blood dk was broken on some fights in raid … " or me “I do not follow youtubers” kind of things. In other words - speak your free mind.

On modern social media and like-based culture not many dare to speak freely. But soon as you put aside likes, and dare to be yourself you will also improve quality of debates and discussions. When you no longer try to please “a faceless crowd”, you will stop also “tryharding” and be yourself. Which is also healthier to peoples own wellbeing and sanity. Hihihih… in real world my sanity is not restored by orbs like in-game, but cups of coffee.

5 Likes

I express myself in swear words… a lot, and some days I just want to go all out but yeah. IL just get insta-banned xD

Ive never sworn once in my 19 bans there is no need for it you can be cutting and blunt without resorting to use of those words .

I once got banned for saying something like “Where my (female dogs) at”.

Apparently that was offensive.

Yet Sylvanas commits genocide and that’s acceptable.

#doublestandards.

5 Likes