Trust level 5 - the cow level

Hm - i am gonna reply to this one :wink:

22 Likes

Haha rep grind has come to the forums

23 Likes

cant seem to like anymore posts… is that normal?

22 Likes

Depending on your trust level, you have a fixed amount of likes you can give per day until your trust level increases. Maybe they should put some quests on the Mission Board table for “200 Forum Reputation” :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Im already beyond that :smiley: at 230 rn if you mean those likes

25 Likes

This is cool.

10 more characters.

24 Likes

At least the limit is just 10 characters now as opposed to the 20 we had before :slight_smile:

24 Likes

I kinda miss the old 0 limit sometimes. You can’t concisely rate transmogs out of 10 anymore.

24 Likes

So if we work on forum rep until level 5, will we get flying in the forums as well by 8.2? :grin:

26 Likes

no. you gain a free https://www.wowhead.com/spell=29699/dirge

27 Likes

Already got one of those from a box of cereals :confused:

28 Likes

Same, but on a bright side we dont have limitation on posting only once a minute :smiley:

28 Likes

Share the love with this old frozen heart <3! I like aspects of the new forum while really disliking other ones! Tbh, I loved having pages to sift through, this new slider confuses me a bit ;3

29 Likes

How come I did not check this thread sooner?

26 Likes

Because it’s for the cool kids only and now you’re one of us!

23 Likes

WTS forum boost, level 5 in 1 week easy, /w for more info, accepting gold from all servers.

23 Likes

I’ll buy, paying with … we’ll talk about it in private.

24 Likes

Fair enough!

21 Likes

Here we go boiiis <3

21 Likes

Using a smiley/emoji can take you to the 10 count. They have letters in order to use them and count towards the char count.

21 Likes