Forum levels? Dumbest idea EVER!

Don’t worry, soon all kinds of mtx will be available in the shop, like potions to increase forum xp gained, or €60 to skip a level. ‘M’ stands for macro, ofc.

2 Likes

Let me first of all say that I have poor eyesight but did someone say the cake is a pie ?

Elitists these days, learn2share!

I love chocolate fudge :heart:

2 Likes

Its personal loot now, cake is personally mine!
…was! :stuck_out_tongue: since I ate it.

1 Like

/w Bukachu: do you need that cake mate?

3 Likes

yeah sorry its an upgrade for my off-spec.

3 Likes

Cake devourer?

1 Like

:eyes::cake::heart_eyes_cat::lips::weary::weary::weary::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

1 Like

Think about it:

Encourages people to post soley on one character, therefore you actually get to recognise names and players whom are regulars on the forums. This isn’t a bad thing at all.

Gives regular posters more freedoms with regards to what they can post, and by the way TL3 does not require 100k posts or anything like that (unless Blizzard modifies the settings). Again, nothing wrong with giving posters higher permissions if they are regulars and don’t break the forum’s code of conduct.

Most people right now who are regular and posts daily and views all the new topics would be TL3 only for you actually need to have a minimum of 100 days to have passed with 50% of them visiting the forum.

After this period has passed, and you are a very active user, and have not been suspended, you will be granted TL3.

Discourse software also has one extra higher trust level, but that can only be granted by staff members. TL4 users can edit and manage posts, and close topics.

1 Like

In case you did not see it…

As stated in many other forums through out the forums, a private business, like Blizz can legally disregard your freedom of speech. The only thing they need to worry about is breaking the laws of discrimination, which sometimes seen as freedom of speech outbursts.

These forums are part of that private business and they do with them as they please. Do people in these forums have an influence on how things are changed? Sure, but ultimately it is up to them.

There is a lot more that can be said but I will refrain from continuing.

:slight_smile:

I choose to express myself with text only so I don’t have to care about gaining levels

On a rare occasion I might give you guys a smiley but only if I am in a really good mood

1 Like

New forum layout stinks anyway.

You forgot about the Cow Level: The Cow Level

We have altered the forum algorithms. Pray we do not alter them further!

2 Likes

Are they gonna prune our posts next forum expansion?

2 Likes

I can just see it happening already. Next time Blizzard overhauls the forums they decide the trust levels were not a good idea or there needs to be less of them, and then everybody starts complaining about the great forum ability prune.

1 Like

Is the market. Now every forum is with lvls. Blizz just modified somethin that is really popular.

Maybe they will add a weekly cap on posts or level gains to :joy:

pathfinder achie on the forums…it’s odd but it’s ok…think it’s a little strange that one of the requisites is likes though…even trolls get likes…:smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.