Trust level 5 - the cow level

I am feeling awesome :partying_face:

I am eating a lot of cowkies right now, it really brightens up the day :smirk: :cookie: :cow:

5 Likes

@Murley: I soon have moo-ve myself to school. Moo-re things to learn about determiners, postmoo-difiers and complements. Cow-pletely cow-tastic!

:rofl:

4 Likes

Moo-ving around in the fields of wisdom can be very exhausting.
I hope you manure yourself around any obstacles and have a great day :hugs: :cow:

5 Likes

@Moothilda: True at times. :smiley: However, Mr. R. is a moo-tastic teacher and I always enjoy his lessons a lot. Also, due to the virus, this is my only weekly contact teaching lesson during period I, everything else is online only.

3 Likes

Some teachers does make learning a great experince - my favorite teacher was a teacher who cowculated everything in small fat men :smile:

Ah yes, these times does turn everything upside down - instead of running away from social interaction we suddently moo-ve towards it :smile:

4 Likes

Don’t know about where you live, but here in Switzerland is still so freaking warm, it feels more like July than mit-September :cry:
It’s so annoying when the minimal temperature remains above 20°C :scream: :cow:

I mean, grazing cows in the Alps are surely happy about this, they can remain in the mountains a bit longer…but I can’t stand it anymore :cow: :hot_face:

5 Likes

8 Likes

33 degrees here at sea level. The cows give chocolate milk because they’re melting :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Winter is coming here in Norway. It’s getting colder.

The cows should provide us with ice cold milk soon.

4 Likes

4 Likes

All out of likes…

So I’ll do this :+1:
Thumbs up for fuzzy cows.

6 Likes

party time !

5 Likes

So cold! But hey, we might get milkshakes?! :laughing:

5 Likes

Moo thread moo!!!

5 Likes

Mooooo to you toooo!

4 Likes

:cow2::cow2::cow2::cow2::cow2::cow2::cow2::cow2::cow2::cow2::cow2::cow2::cow2::cow2:

Moo!

5 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

After almost 2 years, we’ll be putting this a-moo-sing thread to its well-deserved rest.

Have a nice day, everyone!