Trust level 5 , the cow level

So… the thread is closed. Without explanation.
We had 47000 views, over 50000 likes and almost 2500 ( POSITIVE ) responses…

This will take away my trust level , but I really don’t care at this point.
#@#$%^^^%@#$@$@#%$^$$@#%@^
And yes I censored that myself… But I know you guys and girls can gather what I am thinking there.

In a world where we are all hoping for some more positiveness ( is that an English word ? dunno , but we all know what I mean ) apparently Blizzard doesn’t care…
Here is the thread : Trust level 5 - the cow level - #2530 by Punyelf-draenor

I find it appalling that this thread is being cancelled… I’m not even angry or mad , just disappointed… THE most positive thread on the forum and it gets “cancelled” … Whatever Blizzard…

5 Likes

There was a note at the bottom :frowning:

8 Likes

That can actually get you suspended (seriously), it sucks but if you care about not being suspended I would edit it out. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t really agree with why they want to put the thread to rest, but I can kind of understand why they dont want a old, gigantic thread popping up randomly.
There’s probably no harm in making an up to date and less cluttered new one.

2 Likes

I thought the Community General Discussion was lacking some moo in life.

3 Likes

RIP to the thread with most likes.

3 Likes

I have to say i am truly disappointed with this. There was no reason to close that thread. Same time forum is full of hate threads towards other posters or towards minorities and those threads are just happily going on and not being closed despite being flagged. How about putting those in “well deserved rest” and leaving last positive threads on. There was a reason that thread was running almost 2 years. It’s much cooler to host something positive on your forums than blatant hate speech.

5 Likes

Why the cow level didn’t leveled up to level 6 :open_mouth: ?

1 Like

The cow didn’t make it to the water :frowning:

2 Likes

Can’t believe it’s already been two years.

Not amoosed.

1 Like

@punyelf … You were one of the most recent and most funny posters in that thread. DON’T even THINK of defending this closure.

MVP means Most Valuable Poster. BE a VALUABLE poster instead of a company puny… Have a backbone and be honest.

1 Like

How was Puny defending this closure? I think you misunderstood her post.

4 Likes

Nooooo… :sob:
https ://thumbs.gfycat.com/HonorableSecondhandGrub.webp

edit: oh, TL3 :frowning_face:

2 Likes

I mean, Puny was being honest. There WAS a note at the bottom.

2 Likes

Puny, use your green powers and make them unlock the poor thread.

2 Likes

1 Like

“Fun detected”

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

2 Likes

Not the cow level thread…
how could they close it, it was one of the most (if not the most) positive threads in this forum, so why?
this doesn’t make sense it was soooo much fun

:cow:
https://giphy.com/gifs/cow-7vzoQoXSIsBGwQp6bJ

3 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

But… there must always be a cow thread

5 Likes

I am not sure how you got any of that from my post. Seems I can’t breathe without being jumped on atm.

6 Likes