Trust level 5 - the cow level

No way is this a thing. Thats great.

15 Likes

Yes it is. Welcome to the Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

16 Likes

21 Likes

@Punyelf
Wow, this reminds me so much of the first Tauren I leveled.

Tauren Warrior, Level 9(I think). Zone: Mulgore. Got my first green weapon drop, a 2H axe. Went to the weapon trainer ASAP!

When I came back to Bloodhoof Village I really felt that I was ready for the big leagues! BECAUSE S"¤# YOU GNOLLS!

19 Likes

Is there any way to find out, how far away from trust level 3 I am?
According to my profile, I have read enough posts, but obviously, many of them are not from the last 100 days, is there any way to find out, how many posts I still need to read?

15 Likes

I don’t think there is… But if you need a post to read through, you can always choose a post like this
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/alliance-high-elf-allied-race-megathread/42864/467

or

Stay long enough on each post to register a “read”… I think (without confirmation) it is registered when the little red dot nxt to the time in the post is gone.

And remember to like post - you can like them in this.

And post away in this too :+1:

If you are close, then by any chance you should quickly be able to post silly pics :wink:

15 Likes

thanks
I will try to stay strong… reading 20.000 posts really does feel like a job

16 Likes

Amg thats too cute…I NEED IT

17 Likes

The Cow lvl grind is the most important grind in the Forum Games… If you can get your Cutting Edge before any videos with a guide comes out, you’ll be one of the best in this :muscle:

Watch something scroll down, count to 3 and move one… take a break, give your dog a hug eat a sammich (I recommend vegetarian - it IS awesome, bevlieve me!)

come back and continue :grin:

18 Likes

19 Likes

Sadly they seemed to be some plushies made for Diablo 2 and the sites that sold them no longer work :sob:

16 Likes

Imgur

I did it

19 Likes

Im still in hell. No cow for me ever.

15 Likes

17 Likes

Stop bullying us level 2’s enough is enough, Moothilda.
And why are you making fun of your own people !
Shame on you !

17 Likes

Just because…

I can!

22 Likes

one day moothilda, ONE DAY !!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

19 Likes

I mean I’m sure you atleast get some well cooked steaks down there right? :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

Not so far. Everything just tastes like ash down here.

14 Likes

http://img0007.psstatic.com/118538721_amazoncom-you-can-do-it-cute-cow-country-western-.jpg
just give it your best, make a screenshot of your current progress, after that set a date on which you want to be finished, then calculate 100 days back (that is the earliest post you should read… everything posted before that will do nothing for you) after that, you just need to fulfill the conditions 20.000 posts until the date you set and 500 topics until the date you set

14 Likes