Trust level 5 - the cow level

I come back on for the first time since the update with the fancy scrollbar, and now I have to grind rep with the wow forum? nerf pls

17 Likes

Blizzard giveth and then Blizzard taketh away.

Holy paladin since Vanilla :persevere:

17 Likes

I give you the cows of my country.

They aren’t too common in central Scotland (most farms here have more typical looking cows, without majestic hair), so I haven’t seen many in my life. But they look so cozy!

16 Likes

To be fair, you dont have to grind anything. The only requirement to post on this forum is a subscription.

The trust level system is just a minor perk for those who take part regularly.

17 Likes

I disagree with you. I lost my trust level 3 and I am grinding the forums to get it back. As I have no clue why I lost it, I just have to read (and sometimes like) quite many posts and topics to see if it helps :joy:

18 Likes

Only joking of course. :stuck_out_tongue:

Have the perk ranks changed at any point since this guide was posted?

From what I can tell I’m level 1, but I’ve managed to post two youtube links anyway.

Edit: Never mind, reread it there.

Three now.

Just to be sure I’m understanding this thread right, we just post cows here and collect internet points?

19 Likes

This is what I wish happens to all the people who aid me in my quest to regain trust level 3:

18 Likes

I wonder how that would feel for us.

Probably awful.

17 Likes

There is no price too great, not challenge too daunting, when TRUST LEVELS are on the line!

16 Likes

This sounds like the bad anime adventure I’ve dreamed of being a part of for my entire life.

16 Likes

Buckle up kiddo, you’re in for a wild ride.

upvotes with great anime intensity

16 Likes

Gotcha :+1:

Intens Anime Cow Bombardement begins

17 Likes

There is a certain level of activity required to get to level 3, you have to maintain that level of activity to keep hold of it.

I think it’s better not to worry about the levels. You either are active enough to have them, or you’re not. Just take part as little or as often as you want to.

16 Likes

You can do various things to check your trust level but I find this is the quickest/cleanest method

https://trustlevelchecker.jodk.nl/portal/?region=eu

I don’t sign in, I just use the character-realm version bit at the bottom.

14 Likes

Exactly this :point_up_2:

We already have figured out a way to post link without the trustlvl, and if we need pictures that badly, we can always begin the thing we did before we were able to post pictures :wink:

(___)
          (0 0)
   /[-----(o o)
  / [---------]
@     b     b

Something like this, it was never one of my strong traits :sweat_smile:

16 Likes
 (___)
(^__^)
 (     )
//    \\

I tried to make a happy cow.

14 Likes

That cow does look happy :+1:

But those girls in that video :face_with_monocle:
They only want that cow for her body!! :rage:

14 Likes

Woot - I’m Level 2 now! Is there an add-on to make Forum rep my rep bar in-game?

16 Likes

I wish. :frowning:

Unfortunately the best you can do is track your stats on your character’s summary page.

Here’s yours: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/Thodric-anachronos/summary

16 Likes

Good luck outrunning the cow!

17 Likes