Trust level 5 - the cow level

I’m not sure if I will ever run out of cow themed gifs

23 Likes

They tried to silence the cows :scream:

22 Likes

I guess some find a fun topic annoying.

I think it’s quite nice to something light hearted in all the sea of anger and complaints.

21 Likes

Yes i have noticed you getting more and more fed up with people on the forum with all the recent drama :sweat_smile:

17 Likes

I think the problem is with certain subjects it’s just the same arguments being put forward. Neither side agrees and so it is just a ‘but point A, but point B, but point A, but point B, but point A, but point B’ situation. There is no right or wrong, it’s just people’s opinions. Well some of it is just plain gloating/trolling but you’ll always get some like that. :laughing:

I’m just staying away from it. There is no point.

I would rather talk cow level!!!

17 Likes

Where do you think the cow level might be found?

For me I think it would be in RFD or RFK, those Quilboars look suspicious!

Also those cow gifs are 10/10!

18 Likes

I think you might be on to something!

17 Likes

I beg to differ … there were two points … A and B. You just have to calculate how long it takes to get from one to the other … :laughing:

19 Likes

18 Likes

I LOVE LAMP! :heart:

22 Likes

I can’t open the cow level anymore, because there was always some prick who killed the Cow King during cow runs, screwing over your character’s ability to ever open the damned portal again. THANKS, RANDOM PERSON ~19 YEARS AGO.

21 Likes

But… I have seen it…

21 Likes

Not that you’re holding a grudge or anything xD

18 Likes
19 Likes
19 Likes
22 Likes

Sooo many cow gifs ! the power of the COW !
Someone once told me that you see a cow at least once everyday in picture, Model, Cartoon or real. Its true !

18 Likes

Can’t ever have enough cow gifs!!!

21 Likes