Trust level 5 - the cow level

This sounds like the bad anime adventure I’ve dreamed of being a part of for my entire life.

16 Likes

Buckle up kiddo, you’re in for a wild ride.

upvotes with great anime intensity

16 Likes

Gotcha :+1:

Intens Anime Cow Bombardement begins

17 Likes

There is a certain level of activity required to get to level 3, you have to maintain that level of activity to keep hold of it.

I think it’s better not to worry about the levels. You either are active enough to have them, or you’re not. Just take part as little or as often as you want to.

16 Likes

You can do various things to check your trust level but I find this is the quickest/cleanest method

https://trustlevelchecker.jodk.nl/portal/?region=eu

I don’t sign in, I just use the character-realm version bit at the bottom.

14 Likes

Exactly this :point_up_2:

We already have figured out a way to post link without the trustlvl, and if we need pictures that badly, we can always begin the thing we did before we were able to post pictures :wink:

(___)
          (0 0)
   /[-----(o o)
  / [---------]
@     b     b

Something like this, it was never one of my strong traits :sweat_smile:

16 Likes
 (___)
(^__^)
 (     )
//    \\

I tried to make a happy cow.

14 Likes

That cow does look happy :+1:

But those girls in that video :face_with_monocle:
They only want that cow for her body!! :rage:

14 Likes

Woot - I’m Level 2 now! Is there an add-on to make Forum rep my rep bar in-game?

16 Likes

I wish. :frowning:

Unfortunately the best you can do is track your stats on your character’s summary page.

Here’s yours: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/Thodric-anachronos/summary

16 Likes

Good luck outrunning the cow!

17 Likes

I was camping in Scotland not that long ago. Was on the walk to very secluded beach (Slaggen) and truly feared for my life when Highland cattle stared us down. This thing was muscular, majestic with huge horns. There would be no escaping.

17 Likes

Hey, i got it back :heart:

18 Likes

What a hell is going on here?! I feel like this guys…

19 Likes

I can relate to that dilemma, having fancy dress shoes on and that annoying parking lot puddle where you are going - what to do, what to do :no_mouth:

16 Likes

Hallelujah, I’m back!

20 Likes

The weather right now is very noisy and flashing right now :flushed:

I think the mythological Thunder Cow might be walking the skies right now

22 Likes

Dont worry, its just me testing my dps spec :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

New horde mount ?

17 Likes

Well, I somehow knew the reason behind this was something else - but I really hoped to get a glimpse of the sky cow :wink:

:neutral_face:

I hope not… I get weird images when a tauren will be using this one :sweat:

16 Likes