Trust level 5 - the cow level

Sounds a bit like a moo point…

37 Likes

I couldn’t stop… I watched the whole thing. I’m terrified right now.

35 Likes

The cow spider will haunt all my dreams

35 Likes

Can I have my instant trust level please?

35 Likes

:bullettrain_side: :tram: :fireworks: :dark_sunglasses: :black_square_button: :sunny: :walking_man: :camping: :rainbow: :leafy_green: :cow2: :cow: :tada: :cow: :tada: :cow: m̴̤̭͖̘̾̽́̾̆̉̏̓͊̚ȍ̷̧̯͑̉̑̕o̴̥̳̔̿ ·…·°¯°•._.·°¯°·.·°·…•·····

31 Likes

There is no such thing! It’s a myth

33 Likes

How do you know what level you’re at? And what perks do you get for each level? Are cookies involved anywhere?

I heard that if you attain level 5, you receive Wirt’s Leg.

34 Likes

There are a couple of topics about checking your trust level. Essentially we are all level 1 atm.

32 Likes

Í think you’re wrong. Just for instance - when this thread started, I used my forum main to like every post until I had no likes then. Since then, the only character I cannot use for posting (and only on the english forum) is said forum main! conspiracy!
They do not want us to reach the cow level!

33 Likes

Which doesn’t really work, in order to give my opinion better I couldn’t even link a picture of gamepedia. Hopefully we don’t have people who need directions, “yes we could link you a map from WoWhead or gamepdia but yeah… Here is long and dwindled description instead!”

33 Likes

Weirdly I gave a few more likes today, after having maxed yesterday, and although I got the pop-up box saying “wait a few more hours” … the likes still seemed to have been given.

31 Likes

Don’t have a cow man!

31 Likes

Trust no-one…

34 Likes

As an aside … not having a “quote” button on a forum post is a bit weird … but heyho.

Having said the above tho … I think the “like without having any likes left” thing was temporary … it seems to show initially, but then seems to fall off again. So another 7 hours or something before i can do more likes.

27 Likes

Yea it does get replenished after a while, not sure how long

28 Likes

This it was about 18 hours … or perhaps you get so much per every 24 hour segment … pretty sure it said “more in 18 hours” when I used them all yesterday, and then recently it said “7 hours”

27 Likes

When you click the “Reply” link on a post, the first icon on the toolbar which looks like a speech bubble is Quote and it will quote the whole post you are replying to. Alternatively if you want to quote only part of a post, it’s the same as before, highlight the text and click the “Quote” pop-up.

28 Likes

ahhhhh … cool … thank you :slight_smile:

29 Likes

Just testing the quote button

31 Likes

just testing the test of the quote button … :kissing_heart::joy:[quote=“Spirl-ravencrest, post:125, topic:6297, full:true”]

Just testing the quote button
[/quote]

Edit … haha buggered that up … forgot to actually press the quote button, then when I did, it went hinky :stuck_out_tongue:

29 Likes