Trust level 5 - the cow level

17 Likes

17 Likes

grats arein order it seems

17 Likes

You were supposed to destroy the level 2!! Not to join them!!!

17 Likes

hihihi my highest one is 68. There are things I wont be bothering with and AP is one of those things.

19 Likes

I have just spend a good 2-3 minutes liking posts, please don’t kill the cow king

16 Likes

“for two months” :rofl::joy::joy:

15 Likes

i got that reference :smiley:

15 Likes

A year later and I still Don’t have trust level 3. My own fault for dropping my sub I suppose.

14 Likes

Punyelf I was wondering… how did you get so many posts? This is even more than you had on old boards and you spent way more time there.

14 Likes

16 Likes

Puny is amateur. I had 28k prior forum break which was Mop end-to classic … do … not … ask. I did few posts in Draenor beta too, and then I got enough.

16 Likes

I actually think it’s this new system, discourse. I get notifications of when people reply to a topic I make, or quote me, or reply to a post I’ve made. So it’s far more interactive than the old ones.

17 Likes

You can make it this time for sure. I believe in you! Channeling cow powers your way.

The scrolling could be a little better and some minor tweaks. Other than that I think the new system is great. The old forums were quite outdated so the overhaul was long overdue and quite needed.

16 Likes

Let me test this by quoting your reply here.

Actually nevermind, I think I misunderstood what you meant. xD

13 Likes

I meant that it tells me I’ve had a reply or been quoted so I then go and read that response and reply to it as appropriate :wink:

What issues do you have with the scrolling?

14 Likes

When I scroll up it suddenly skips all the way to the top. Which probably is intended? Sometimes I try to find a post scroll quickly up then it just jumps then I need to find where I left off last time and do the same thing over again.

I also like having pages since it is easier to coordinate through thousands of posts or trying to find a specific one. Not saying infinite scroll is bad as I do like it. I doubt though a middle ground between pages and infinite scroll could co-exist together. So I guess infinite scroll is good enough.

16 Likes

I actually prefer the never ending list but I have seen comments by others saying they prefer pages. I always found replies got lost with pages, if it plinked over to the next page, things people had said on the page before just got lost. I do like their concept on constant flowing discussion but I appreciate it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. It is, however, a feature of the system they are using.

I’ve not had the scrolling issue myself will have to keep an eye out for that.

We have lost the ability to ignore other posters. Some dislike that.

16 Likes

I like the scrolling but it could be made more mobile friendly since that’s how I usually read the forum nowadays.

15 Likes

I love that we are notified on replies and even likes :smiley: Makes for a much faster community builder. However i’ve just realise you have 12k posts…damn that’s a lot of insightful replies haha

15 Likes