Trust level 5 - the cow level

I am not fan of ‘likes’ culture in general. Least they removed the- directly said moronic (and very destructive) dislike buttons. I wish that Facebook and alike would remove the like buttons too. This ‘I must say something popular’ mantra across web is getting silly. People tend to say something which is popular - post cat memes and such instead being honest or themselves.

I am strong anti-click-like person, and this coming from someone, who on a different gaming community is person with most likes over 5 years. beating even devs/CMs :thinking:

I am one of those. I find it is silly for not us let avoid known trolls. So now you must mute whole threads instead. Only and just because some demon hunters week-end has started too soon.

15 Likes

Let’s get this thread back on topic :

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

14 Likes

Amooologies I am a mooster of topic derailment.

I will see myself out now.

14 Likes

I vaguely remember someone figuring out a way to ignore them at a browser level. It might take some digging to find that again though.

15 Likes

15 Likes

Where did Moothilda go? Havent seen my girl in ages :sob:

17 Likes

We must summon the mighty Moo!!!

19 Likes

I just came here to post this and wish everyone a good day.

18 Likes

Good moooorning

Spread the love

14 Likes

Like that ?

15 Likes

16 Likes

http://boredomfiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/01-german-shepherd-asks-for-seconds-gif.gif

14 Likes

14 Likes

That’s not how I would greet my friends, but maybe that’s just me :pregnant_woman:

14 Likes

perhaps ?

13 Likes

https://giphy.com/gifs/3d-blender-cow-l0IybZlSht6DbUkne

I am back after a 2 month break
has everyone been a good cow?

and I have lost the trust level 3…

15 Likes

Trying to be a good goat at least :goat:

15 Likes

this is so cute :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Posting your gif for u since u lost your powers, hope the grind back isnt too hard!

13 Likes

thanks
any suggestions on which threads to read?
I can’t like any more posts

13 Likes