Trust level 5 - the cow level

I kinda miss the old 0 limit sometimes. You can’t concisely rate transmogs out of 10 anymore.

24 Likes

So if we work on forum rep until level 5, will we get flying in the forums as well by 8.2? :grin:

26 Likes

no. you gain a free https://www.wowhead.com/spell=29699/dirge

27 Likes

Already got one of those from a box of cereals :confused:

28 Likes

Same, but on a bright side we dont have limitation on posting only once a minute :smiley:

28 Likes

Share the love with this old frozen heart <3! I like aspects of the new forum while really disliking other ones! Tbh, I loved having pages to sift through, this new slider confuses me a bit ;3

29 Likes

How come I did not check this thread sooner?

26 Likes

Because it’s for the cool kids only and now you’re one of us!

23 Likes

WTS forum boost, level 5 in 1 week easy, /w for more info, accepting gold from all servers.

23 Likes

I’ll buy, paying with … we’ll talk about it in private.

24 Likes

Fair enough!

21 Likes

Here we go boiiis <3

21 Likes

Using a smiley/emoji can take you to the 10 count. They have letters in order to use them and count towards the char count.

21 Likes

So what’s on the other side?

23 Likes

We’re still investigating, hold tight!

24 Likes

Trust levels will be removed soon, blizz didnt expect players would have this much fun with them …

26 Likes

milk it while its hot!

22 Likes

:turtle: A :turtle: TURTLE :turtle: HAS :turtle: MADE :turtle: IT :turtle: TO :turtle: THE :turtle: WATER :turtle:

23 Likes

You can give links to the maps/documents using </> button

www.dummylink.com

22 Likes

hmmm … I’d forgotten about that. the “```” thing works too, ie, three of those little dudes above the tab key on your keyboard, front and back of the thing you’re wanting to link (but can’t, cos reasons).

ie, www.dummylink.com

20 Likes