Try to unlock flying in bfa

I had a google and seen i need pathfinder achievement so ive been working on that past two days. All is going well except getting revered rep with champions of azeroth and tortollan seekers. I have 1000 and 4000 rep with them and all the others are already revered. Is there a fast way to grind rep ? Because there’s very little world quests that give out rep for these two ?

Also seen a few people with red, green and think a blue parrot mount, how do you get these ? Had a look on AH but none on there :frowning:

There is no flying in BFA yet,what you’ve seen is people using the flight masters whistle which summons a bird/parrot to take you to the nearest flight point. Pretty handy but flying wont be out for a long while.

1 Like

Both Champions of Azeroth and Tortollans give rep only from World Quests, so nothing to do but keep grinding them. You get extra rep from World Quests this week, so you might as well take advantage of that.

Parrots:

True, but he may have seen those parrots on the ground or in flyable areas outside BfA. And he might as well keep working towards Pathfinder Part I until foying becomes available in 8.2

2 Likes

Grainne i am super confused now. So i seen the red parrot is unlocked from freehold dungeon so mythic or mythic + ? I did a mythic run tonight, really enjoyed it slightly harder and i like how we all had to make our way to the spot. So run mythic all went well got some gear no parrot no big deal. So i got some keystone had a google says its for mythic +. I then found a group for mythic + and went to the stone outside and clicked it but not sure if i did it correctly.

After the bosses I wasn’t getting any loot at all. I read you can onky do mythic one time per week but mythic + you can run as many times as you like for loot is this correct? And if so did i just not use my stone correctly can still see it in my bag ?

Mythic Plus doesn’t give any loot at all, from anything, except for the 1, 2, or 3 chests at the end that you will get if you complete it fast enough.

How do you know what time is left is there some sort of timer on the screen ?

Also how do you know if your doing mythic or mythic + i got the feeling i didnt do mythic + last night ?

Sounds like it was just another mythic and not mythic+ That why you did not get loot the second time. Yes there is a timer in the top right doing down. To do mythic+ you have to go into a mythic dungeon and at the start there is something you can interact with. you have to drag your key into that and accept the run.

2 Likes

Thank you going to try a mythic + run now

Just did a mythic + run seen the timer and we killed the boss with 2 min left of timer :smile: opened the big chest at end didnt get anything :frowning: also i didnt use my keystone but i seen the timer so it was mythic +. How do i use the keystone or does it just do it automatically?

Those are just a parrot that comes if you use your Flight master whistle
The parrot simply picks you up and takes you to a flight master, it’s not a mount that you own, since we can’t fly yet in BfA, it’s very handy to be able to be picked up wherever outdoors you may be.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.