TSM + Post Auction Macros

TLDR; Create AH post auction macro bugs AH, TSM scroll macro works. Would prefer not using TSM.

Firstly thank you for the work going on at blizzard to create an exciting world for all play styles, the game seems to be in great shape and I’m excited for Shadowlands.

However, I was using TSM for a while to post quickly and what sells sells, log on the main and rinse and repeat the following day. With the AH changes though I found the auto pricing negating my need for TSM.

Recently though moving back and forth to post a steadily increasing variety of products hitting Create auction actually hurts my wrist after a time. No worries I thought I’ll find a macro. The macro bugs out the auction house and needs a re log, so trying TSM again and the the scroll mouse wheel macro works fine.

My question is, why would one work but not the other, surely using your original in game options should work over an addon?

If anyone can suggest a fix I’d be incredibly grateful.

Yours sincerely, a not so greedy, aging goblin.

If you’re OK installing another addon, “Magic Button” (curseforge) would give you a macro for the post button.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.