Tuning wishlist

• Disable corruptions in PvP, or nerf HEAVILY.

• Disable PvE trinkets in PvP, or nerf HEAVILY.

• Change the fact that essence stuff does more damage than most class abilities etc etc.

• Make every single mistake punishable.

• Nerf essences like vitality conduit which is passive healing even while CC’d or OOM. This is such a bad design for PvP it’s laughable. Sadly this essence is huge for certain specs, but that would have to be tuned retroactively.

Same goes for Reaping Flames etc, nerf it.

I would of course like many more changes to spec designs etc, but currently I at least just want these changes to the core gameplay. This current gameplay is not fun, especially if you’re just coming back to the game. I’ve been playing for a couple of weeks and PvP is more gear dependent than ever. Not only that; it takes forever to get good gear, and most of it requires RNG praying.

Nerfing essences and corruptions would make entering PvP easier and would make more players participate.

The only thing that’s fun currently is the faster pacing. Tune after all of the points above so that the pacing is decently fast without corruptions etc.

• nerf rogue heavily
  • remove dh or nerf at least heavily
  • nerf destro heavily
  • nerf mage heavily

If the things in the both posts above would happen, PvP would certainly look much better.
Pity nothing will change, not in BFA at least.

We can hope for it but it wont happen i guess

1. Fire entire dev team.
  2. Hire new dev team. When hiring go for people who are competent instead of trying to fill diversity quotas.
  3. Rework all classes because they’re all garbage.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.