Turalyon Alliance Reconnections

Hi there,
Previously raiding with COTA (Core of the Alliance) Circa 2004-2006 Turalyon EU server.
Male Mage Glorfindelf (yes, kept the same name so that i am recognisable)
Hoping to reconnect with old mates from the server.
To name a few JonBoy, Drakool, Yggdrasil, Elhansen, Ladyhawke, Nisha, Firefoxx, Warriorbabe, Slink and many more

Restarted on MirageRaceway Server only recently as new gnome mage but have few low level alts.

Hello there Shafto, i still remember you from the old days. i was previously was in Core of the Alliance long time back. Now rerolled with similar name but a gnome instead. Am also in MirageRaceway server. Hope to catch you then!

Glor

OMG Drak! i’ve rejoined WoW after being adrift for quite awhile. How are you? Not sure how to reconnect with the old boys and gals again. Perhaps you can show me the way.

Glor

Still hoping to reconnect with some of my old and cherished friends from Turalyon. :slight_smile:

Docet Umbra, Core of the Alliance, Knights of Luthien, oh, are you out there, late to the party?

Devastatork, Threejane, Vias, Sneakymatt, Duncan, Azador, Raam, so many more. :four_leaf_clover:

Will you join us for TBC too? :slight_smile:

An Alliance Community Guild on Pyrewood Village - Classic TBC

Do you also feel, that ‘It´s Dangerous To Go Alone’ in the World of Warcraft?

Are you searching for a well-established guild, that focuses on the journey, in Azeroth and Outlands, together?

Are you looking for a guild, that offers a relaxed and respectful atmosphere?

A guild that values kinship, where we treat each other with respect and kindness?

A guild where we go to great care to make each and every guild member feel welcome and included?

Then we genuinely hope, that our Nighthaven is the guild for you, and that we soon will embark upon that joined adventure, that makes the TBC era of World of Warcraft Classic into much more than just a game.

At the link down below, you will find our private Forum, where we hope to answer any questions you may have about our guild, and where we look forward to hear from you.

We offer our private Discord server, where you can join and participate, once you get invited.

In addition to Discord, we also use our Guild Calendar Addon to plan our runs and events in advance.

Being a casual and relaxed guild, hardcore raiding is not what has our focus. Instead, our social activities involves plenty of get togethers and dungeon runs, and throughout the year we have several larger guild events, such as our Brewfest Celebration, Christmas Mystery and Easter Egg Hunts. Things such as a good old fishing contest and fun levelling challenges finds their way to us as well.

We will anticipate your arrival, and we hope, that you are enjoying the preparations for the TBC era of World of Warcraft Classic as much as we are!

Rest assured, that we are prepared! And until TBC arrives, we will continue to enjoy Azeroth together, and look forward to you joining us. :slight_smile:

“May the light embrace you and the stars guide you. Be seeing you, as you go with honor, friend, and keep your feet on the ground!”

---

Visit us here:

Happygnome is my sons uncle.

Circle of Hope :innocent:

Ralea - NE Priest + Gilfanon - NE Hunter

Leveled in The Deadmines Club and later on went for raiding in Dutch Inc. and The Core Within.

Desscent Male NE Rogue

Nerds in Denial
The Last Watch

If you recognize me feel free to add me on bnet “xXHAZEXx#21401”

Im currently playing on Zandalari Tribe. Same name, differnt race!

Wassup bro :smiley: