Turning in 10x Quartermaster's Coins rewards incorrect item

I’m sure someone confirmed you could. It’s even more useless then. :stuck_out_tongue:

Alright boys so blizzard recently replied to the same topic on US forums. Grats to all of you!!!

Written by Bornakk:
“We apologize for the confusion on this. The intent was for the reward to be a Battleborn Sigil when you turn in the 10 Quartermaster’s Coins, but we had it listed wrong in the Season 2 blog post. The blog has been updated and I wanted to confirm that the Battleborn Sigil reward is correct.”

And a link to his comment: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/quartermasters-bounty-and-warlords-trophy/134145/14

enjoy 380 items

That first comment though. Hammer, meet nail.

“First blue post in 6 mos here, LOL SORRY GUYS OUR BAD WAS JUST A TYPO ENJOY YOUR CRAP REWARDS LOL”

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA instead of FIXING IT INGAME they just fix the blog post, its less work.

1 Like

GM’s are totally useless no point in even having a contact gm form. Can’t help when quest is bugged, can’t get help when weekly chest get bugged and gives no rewards after looting. Can’t help when you don’t get proper reward. Can’t help when someone is abusing something by exploiting.

So what exactly can they help with? why not explicitly write it above the form so we won’t have to waste our time writing to them or just remove the ability to contact them all together.

I have never expected Blizzard rendering GMs so useless to save money(non of those issues have been a problem before btw). Disgusting company practices, honestly.

edit: just read this what a trash company holy sh!t. TRASH COMPANY!

So those random pieces of garbage I can get from spending a reroll are meant to be given out for 10 weeks of capping?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

People are working full time to come up with such a system…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.