Tusks of Mannoroth BMAH Day

Hello, out of curiosity… how long it is plannet to have the Tusks of Mannoroth on the BMAH?

This Tweet says “Available today on the Black Market Auction House.”, but the Tusks were every Day on the BMAH on all Servers, now for the 8th time.

Do they still drop from Garrosh?

Insert Oprah Winfrey meme, you get tusks and you get tusks etc

1 Like

Wonder for how much they top out then.

I have a feeling they just did it for the world first week, since Garrosh is related to the raid.

Yes

Nice.

''rElaTabLe mArkEtInG ‘’

for the 4th time.

they start 750k and go from 800k to 3m or so.

1 Like

Thrusday 15th 1.
Friday 16 2.
Saturday 17 3.
Sunday 18 4.
Monday 19 5.
Tuesday 20 6.
Wednesday 21 7.

Ah crap i thought today is Thursday. So 7 times not 8.
How do you come up with 4? BMAH Auctions reset every Day on Midnight and run until 21:00 (9PM) Central European Time. (a few minutes more or less)

I have seen the Tusks for the 6th time this ID on the BMAH. The first Day (Thursday) the Friend told me, i didnt even bother checking the BMAH because they went out for Goldcap.

Bought mine on Monday for 1.5M and i keep following, which means alone from that day that would have been 3 times with Today.

I thought it started on 16th? thats when I saw it first. so 16 17 18 19 20 well, today’s the 6th time. mb

In Kazzak that day it costed 2 million, I was thinking it will go up to 5 million gold lol.

They were up again today

Today was the last day. it wont be up any more

Glad I got mine

I got mine from Garrosh. Twice. I disenchanted the first pair :rofl:

why’d you do that LOL. did you get it on none plate char?

You do look a tad more sexy now ngl.

2 Likes

ill make a permaflexer mog later

bought for 2.5 mil golds and i was rdy to all in the 5 mil i stocked over the years thinking it will never show up again b4 6 months or something, joke on me it was up for 7 days in a row and the whole server have them now xD can i get a refund or something lmao

I like how they capitalized on mr.warchief fans.
At least they know who people want to larp as.

First time I looted them was on my monk :cry:. Thank god my DK looted them after another 28 runs!

2 Likes

It was years ago when it was current content. I ran out of space in my storage (void and bank) to keep any more items and I had to sacrifice something. I had no idea they were rare but it’s not a transmog I used on my belf. Back then we didn’t just learn appearances, you had to store everything, the transmog vendor worked differently back then.

So I d/ed them. Then in later expansions the transmog system changed so we no longer had to own the items we wanted to use the looks, it was only last expansion I managed to get them again and add them to my collection.

My friend who also farmed them for a long time said I didn’t deserve them :rofl:

1 Like