Tuxedo Transmog

Anyone knows if there is any version of the Tuxedo set that can be mogged all year around?

The vendor version and the one we get in the eggs both can only me mogged during Noblegarden and I actually wanted to mog all year…

Tuxedo Pants from tailoring don’t require any holiday but they are Cloth Armor.

So uslesse to me. >.<

There is a tuxedo shirt, that you can wear under your armor. And some Noble transmog from the darkmoon faire.
The tuxedo shirt can work with some low level vests to look quite nice.

There’s also a tuxedo LIKE shirt, but that’s from brawlers guild which isnt available right now.

Pants wise you’re out of luck sorry. Best you can do is slap some leather pants on and call it a day.

And that’s exactly what I wanted, the pants. The shirt not so much ahah.

Those are the only simple black pants we (Hunters) can wear, and those were perfect for a mog I did with a more casual look, just those pants, a shirt, belt and boots (imagine The Witcher in the 1st episode of season 1, when he is fighting those guys on the street just with his black pants and the shirt, that was my inspiration). And I was waiting for Noblegarden to finally get the pants and use the mog, only to find out I won’t be able to use it all year…

Gormscale leggings, are the closest I can find, but they have a little skirt type thing, it blends well with the Tuxedo like shirt.
Hey if you’re ok with purple, you could always get the cash shop transmog for the pants.

Yeah I tried, but doesn’t work with what I want. It’s not with the tuxedo shirt, but with the Blue Swashbuckler’s Shirt.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.