TW needs to give more EXP really

Why not we are at the end of expac. Giving us super fast leveling NOW.

2 Likes

Or some kind of extra xp event in general.

2 Likes

exacty. 60 to 70 is way to slow.

They make sure as well the last lvl takes 3 dungeons.

so sick of this slow poke system, all to fuel the boosts in the shop.

1 Like

I heard the pre-patch event will give some crazy fast xp leveling

1 Like

They probably want to have people use the pandaria event to level characters to keep.

2 Likes

Lol I find them to be super fast anyway? Make sure you have rested bonus!

The TW dungeons are just fine as they are. If you have a good tank and enough dmg everything dies quite fast and you just spam TW. The leveling speed is good. I have boosted a few friends through TW. BT/Ulduar/FL can give more experience for certain.

lvl 60 to 70 took me less than 3 hours doing the dungeon as a tank…running an killing

Up to 67 lvl are 2 dungeons for each lvl
after than 2 and a half dungeon …

Time spend is 7 min per dungeon if you are having a decent healer and if you play aggresive

1 Like

This.

Leveling from 1 to 60 is fast enough, but 60 to 70 is real slow.

I think with timewalking dungeon spamming, it’s easy to get past 60, but other than that, it’s kinda annoying. I know there’s a 25% bonus XP buff in some outdoor zones, but that doesn’t feel very impactful.

1 Like

Or maybe play the game for more exp 5head

If you want to get faster to 70 wait till Pre-Patch. With Pre-Patch EXP requirements are lowered.

Is that officially?

If you play dps, you have to wait and then the groups can be not that great. Just leveled hunter, took me too long.
(I have all healers leveled…) Also, I was asking people to reque again and they were just leaving, yet, we would play another one together again. Pretty sad (I did play fine)

1 Like