Twink Community on ZT

Hey, guys! I’m curious if there are any twinks on our server.
Battlegrounds are coming soon and it’s our time to shine! :stuck_out_tongue:

What bracket were you looking at?

I have started a 19 twink guild on horde side!

1 Like

Any. I plan on making a 29 mage and a 39 druid, maybe 19 priest too.
Would love to find more people on the server to help each other with dungeon stuff etc.

Ok sweet myself and my brother are leveling chars for the 29 bracket so can definitley team up for boosts etc, I’ll catch up with you ingame

1 Like

I’m planning on trying a 19 Warrior.

You can add me on discord Maalcrom#6977.

Maybe in the future we can organize wpvp between 19 twinks.

Sadly, I don’t think we have any twink guilds on the alliance side.
Also… I kinda hate you. You ganked me in Menethil, I almost killed you then you vanished, sapped me and killed me… I got tilted so hard… :sweat_smile:

We in Big Bad Boyos have a strong twink community mostly made up of alts of main raiders and would be more than happy to participate in twink Wpvp in the future if some form of cross-faction PvP was organized. we’ve already been ranking so far in the Wetlands and grinding Gurubashi Arena trinkets. We are looking for more twinks to join us for when Bg’s release so we can get some premades going. Best of luck out there to all twinks on both Alliance and Horde, these sorts of activities are the true spirit of Classic in my opinion.

For da Horde!

1 Like

Alright lads, I’ve created Bucket Hat Boys so twinks from all guilds can come together to destroy WSG together, get at me or my main Froogle to get in on the action

Add Theodore on Alliance side if you are into lvl 39 twinking

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.