Twinking bgs

Hi is twinking in bg’s (10-19, 20-29 etc.) still a thing and if yes what bracket is the most popular? Ofcourse i dont want to be waiting 40 minutes in queue every BG but i just don’t like the endgame of WoW (retail) anymore. Just want to spam low level BGs and have fun.

1 Like

It’s dead, it’s only a good thing that those scumbags are gone.

2 Likes

There are alot of twinks in the 20-29 bracket since being F2P caps you at level 20, yet allows you to play XP-on battlegrounds. Other brackets are dead due to the XP-off / XP-on separation, but I sometimes see people gear toons to the teeth & play them for as long as they can before reaching the bracket above.

There are some people who found a way to exploit the separation with xp off. Just report them.

1 Like

Lvl 20 f2p twinks are still there.

Sure, if you wanna be 1shotted by hunters…go for it, so fun.

1 Like

Come 20-29, I need more alliance to STUN and CRUSH!

If you want to Twink the only bracket is for non-subbed level 20’s.

Search CigNus on youtube - The guy has some really good guides on both types of level 20 Twinks - Pure F2P and Vets.

Unless you want to keep remaking characters when they hit a level cap, level 20 is the way to go. Getting to be BiS geared or close is both time consuming and expensive.

Link to one of my Twentys to give you an idea ( havent played any 20’s for a while - TBC PvP is far more engaging ).
It’s not BiS but will give you an idea:

Jaw - Character (worldofwarcraft.com)

I still can’t get my head around why blizzard allows f2p accounts into pvp. What a stupid decision.

1 Like

And what the hell? How can you equip items that are level 25 when on a level 20 locked character?

twinking was good back in the day, now its just boring

Are you confusing Item level with required level ?

The armory shows me for your wrist item: requires level 25

[imgur. com/HjeA70V.jpg]

That is just an anomaly in the armoury, they are actually Requires Level 19.

Farmed on a level 25 character in Legion / BfA Zones, ( greens item that drop are Player level minus 6 to use )

I guess they could now have a level 25 requirement, as I havent logged on to retail at all for months, but at the time they were farmed they were level 19 item level 28, which gives them better scaling in BG’s than the normal ilevel 25 dungeon blues, along with having mastery affixes. If you are really lucky, a socket and a second stat allocation ( speed / avoidance etc )

1 Like

Makes sense. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.