Twinks & Queue Exploiting

Recently, Blizzard divided non-120 battlegrounds into ‘‘XP-on’’ and ‘‘XP-off’’ categories. Following that, a large portion of the twinking community has resorted to using a particular macro to enter XP-on battlegrounds.

Without getting into too much detail, the twink will queue with his XP on, and upon receiving a BG invite, he will speak to the XP-toggle NPC and hit a macro a split second before entering a BG. The twink is now in an XP-on BG with his XP turned off.

Since these players need to be next to the XP NPC in Stormwind / Orgrimmar, it’s quite easy to see who is exploiting this mechanic.

Does anybody know if this is considered as against the rules? Would recording these players entering a BG from the XP-toggle NPC be useful for a ticket report?

1 Like

Yes its a exploit, yes its against the rules, yes it is reportable as cheating.
I dont think a record of it is needed, blizz can easily check logs.

No, you should not be giving a step-by-step of a exploit on the forums :slight_smile:

perhaps look that there are already several threads created on the same topic. It is against the forums guidelines afaik to create more threads on topics that is already being discussed in other threads. Also it isn’t really cheating as you don’t need any addon, script, third party program or macro to enter a battleground that way so yeah. Cheat my A##:slight_smile:

You don’t need third party software in order to exploit. The word exploit means to exploit something that isn’t working correctly, such as the divided queue.

then exploiting is what makes this game fun to play

On russian alliance , twinks play really good. I leveled 110-120 in 5 hours yesterday with bgs.

1 Like

These twinks were in a pre-made with you then?

no they play on 110-119 ladder

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.